Integrated Dishwasher

Found 25th Feb
Looking to purchase a fully integrated Dishwasher with 5 years guarantee, minimum 12 place settings.

welcome any suggestions.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Don't be tempted by Miele. For the money you pay, a breakdown free life would be nice but they do breakdown and cost a fortune to repair. Friends bought the basic Bosch model and it does an excellent job for about 1/3rd the price.
ccnp6 m ago

Don't be tempted by Miele. For the money you pay, a breakdown free life …Don't be tempted by Miele. For the money you pay, a breakdown free life would be nice but they do breakdown and cost a fortune to repair. Friends bought the basic Bosch model and it does an excellent job for about 1/3rd the price.

Bosch are good. All my Bosch appliances just keep running and running problem free.

I’ve had hotpoint before and had to make repairs annually. So in short these might be cheaper but they cost far more in servicing despite the fact that once outside warranty I did repairs myself to save money.
Just to remind you that Bosch, Siemens and Neff are part of the same group so you may get a better deal with the other brands or you may prefer their styles.
We're in the same boat at the mo, currently redoing our kitchen.
We're going for this:
Bosch Serie 4 SMV46KX00G
£50 cashback currently, and £30 code at AO.
ccnp3 h, 58 m ago

Don't be tempted by Miele. For the money you pay, a breakdown free life …Don't be tempted by Miele. For the money you pay, a breakdown free life would be nice but they do breakdown and cost a fortune to repair. Friends bought the basic Bosch model and it does an excellent job for about 1/3rd the price.

What utter tosh... that is certainly not our experience of Miele appliances..most with free 10 year guarantees
Miele or Beko, closed units and or patchy reliability make others less savvy buys.
davewave1 h, 19 m ago

Miele or Beko, closed units and or patchy reliability make others less …Miele or Beko, closed units and or patchy reliability make others less savvy buys.

A beko appliance burnt my mums house down. She luckily made it out with her dog despite falling down the stairs in the smoke. It wasn’t even a model that was recalled and beko still haven’t looked at recalling this model despite the fault with the interior light. If you want to play roulette with your life go beko.

All appliances carry a risk however the fire service are saying that the 3 brands causing the most fires are hotpoint, indesit and beko. It’s also across all models and types of appliances which shows a systematic failure to produce safe products!!!
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Feb
cmdr_elito1 h, 3 m ago

A beko appliance burnt my mums house down. She luckily made it out with …A beko appliance burnt my mums house down. She luckily made it out with her dog despite falling down the stairs in the smoke. It wasn’t even a model that was recalled and beko still haven’t looked at recalling this model despite the fault with the interior light. If you want to play roulette with your life go beko.All appliances carry a risk however the fire service are saying that the 3 brands causing the most fires are hotpoint, indesit and beko. It’s also across all models and types of appliances which shows a systematic failure to produce safe products!!!

I have a Beko washing machine and it is currently not on fire.
davewave48 m ago

I have a Beko washing machine and it is currently not on fire.

Well you are lucky. Let’s keep our fingers crossed it doesn’t happen to you.
cmdr_elito1 h, 29 m ago

Well you are lucky. Let’s keep our fingers crossed it doesn’t happen to you …Well you are lucky. Let’s keep our fingers crossed it doesn’t happen to you.

Not for the last two years.

From the Guardian, clearly Bosch has stronger advertising...

Brands under the Whirlpool umbrella accounted for a total of 895 fires (69 under the Whirlpool brand, 502 Hotpoint, 257 Indesit, 12 ProLine, 51 Creda and four Swan).

The second highest number of fires involved Bosch with 276 incidents (203 Bosch, 55 Neff and 18 Siemens), followed by Hoover/Candy with 209, Beko with 191 and AEG/Electrolux/Zanussi with 157

theguardian.com/uk-…don
Edited by: "davewave" 25th Feb
Which is country wide, not just London.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions