Integrated Dishwasher recommendation please

Found 17th Jul
Looking to buy a Dishwasher, but have NO clue.
We're looking for 12+ settings, integrated and quiet.
Apart from that we have little clue on what makes a good one.

Recommendations and offers spotted would be nice.

Thanks
Community Updates
10 Comments
ebaystores.co.uk/ao/…c=1

AO via eBay has extra 20% dishwashers today and tomorrow with discount code PLAY20
I have a slimline integrated AEG dishwasher and it’s very good but it’s my first dishwasher and don’t have anything to compare it too. It’s quiet and cleans dishes very well even on the 30 minute cycle. I use Quantum Max or Fairy Platinum tablets though so they probably help. Also I’m not sure if this is a common integrated feature but it lights the floor red underneath when it’s on and it turns green when the cycle/drying process has finished so you know it’s done. A relative has a Bosch and she rates that too.
Bosch. Mine is brilliant.
I'm on my second dishwasher made by Bosch, current one is about 20 years old, and previous lasted similar.

Features I miss from my first machine are hot air drying (which you probably can't get now) - it didn't leave water in the bottom of cups etc, and a separate rinse programme, as it was handy for rinsing off food so it didn't dry on if I wasn't putting the wash on right away.

I'm currently using Aldi magnum all-in-one dishwasher tablets as they are cheap and almost as good as fairy platinum, although they've changed formulation since I bought mine, so that may no longer be the case. I still use salt and rinse aid with all in one tablets.
Edited by: "melted" 17th Jul
I'm also on my second (integrated) Bosch - although both 60cm wide this one is smaller internally than the first - I guess due to the environmentally friendly features (improved insulation etc). Before that had a Zanussi. Each one has lasted at least 10 years - current one must be 6-7 years old.

Both of our integrated one's have been fully integrated - i.e. you can't see them at all when not in use, all controls are on the top lip of the door and only visible when opened.

We don't bother with salt and use Aldi tablets - find these as good as any. Also mostly use just the shortest/simplest wash cycle - approx 30 minutes long..
Thanks for the replies a friend gave me a which top 10 and there was a BEKO - DIN29X20 which was £329 plus cashback from Currys
Do you need 12+ settings? I only use 2 on mine, the majority aren't needed. Similar with the washing machine, bunch of settings and use a max of 3.
stuartw3 h, 4 m ago

Thanks for the replies a friend gave me a which top 10 and there was a …Thanks for the replies a friend gave me a which top 10 and there was a BEKO - DIN29X20 which was £329 plus cashback from Currys

I personally would avoid all Beko products - have a good look at the product before you comit to buying it. Open the door a few times and feel the quality of the hinges - how does it feel compared to another brand. Ever Beko product I've ever seen has appeared to be cheaply made.

They also have a very high recall rate for safety issues.
We have an integrated Bosch dishwasher, about 5 years old. Works fine but build quality is not up to scratch due penny-pinching. The thin wires that go from the back of the machine to the control panel at the front are made too short so with the constant opening / closing of the door they eventually just break. I’ve repaired (and subsequently re-repaired) 3 wires to date.
But, as said, other than the occasional repair every 6 months it does its job.
Edited by: "u664541" 27th Jul
DKLS27th Jul

Do you need 12+ settings? I only use 2 on mine, the majority aren't …Do you need 12+ settings? I only use 2 on mine, the majority aren't needed. Similar with the washing machine, bunch of settings and use a max of 3.

I meant 12 place settings, yeah I only use B2 cycles at most
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions