Intempo Pocket Radio - £4 @ B&M

Posted 15th Sep
Saw this online if anyone interested in these type of things. Was £5.99 down to £4.00
bmstores.co.uk/pro…524
( I'm not affiliate with b & m in anyway and I don't get paid to share this online)
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
Bargain: voted hot.

Do people still listen to the radio these days? can't remember the last time I did, maybe decades ago.
Have spent the last few months decorating an empty property and listened to the radio whilst I worked.

Used my phone with a small bluetooth speaker but kept on wanting to by a little tranny (remember that term?) instead as I'm old school like that.

Was close to buying this very one for £5 from The Woks but didn't in the end.

I used to listen to the radio in bed when I was a teen - used to listen to LBC when they would have late night phone-ins about all sorts of interesting things - UFO's etc.
Ahhh, takes me back to listening to radio 2 and the football.
MadBob15/09/2019 20:36

Bargain: voted hot.Do people still listen to the radio these days? can't …Bargain: voted hot.Do people still listen to the radio these days? can't remember the last time I did, maybe decades ago.

Really? I spend hours every day listening to radio. It's never been better than Radio 6 (IMO). Unfortunately this wee radio won't pick that up tho

Bargain: voted hot.Do people still listen to the radio these days? can't …Bargain: voted hot.Do people still listen to the radio these days? can't remember the last time I did, maybe decades ago.

I bought a shortwave radio recently but between the internet and solar activity it's pretty quiet these days.
Buy a proper shortwave radio you will not regret it.
What's wrong with the radio built into your phone?
TristanDeCoonha15/09/2019 21:40

you have to stick headphones in you're phone to make the radio work
Turbotv721015/09/2019 21:44

you have to stick headphones in you're phone to make the radio work

Dunno if it's true for all phones cause I've only had lower range Samsung Galaxys. But on their FM radio app, there's an option to play the sound through the speaker. The headphones just act as an aerial.

(Even a headphone extension lead or a little metal headphone splitter will work as aerials.)

All the time
At least it includes batteries as some companies don't
No speaker on this so needs headphones.
Has AM and FM though.
Would be good for football matches to check other scores whilst in the ground.
TristanDeCoonha15/09/2019 21:40

A lot of phones don't have radios these days, if they do they're just FM. Yes you could listen over the internet but that will eat up your data.
If only it had DAB & was 4K,sigh......
That's a dad present, sorted!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants