Groups

Inter v Barca ****SPOILERS*****

Whose watching the match tonight?

Scores predictions etc

20 Comments

Original Poster

TEAMS Inter Milan v Barcelona
    Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Zanetti, Motta, Cambiasso, Pandev, Milito, Sneijder, Eto'o. Subs: Orlandoni, Cordoba, Stankovic, Muntari, Materazzi, Chivu, Balotelli.
    Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Maxwell, Xavi, Busquets, Keita, Ibrahimovic, Messi, Pedro. Subs: Pinto, Marquez, Bojan, Henry, Milito, Abidal, Toure Yaya.
    Referee: Olegario Benquerenca (Portugal)

Banned

I predict an empty away supporters section.

Original Poster

master_chief;8414640

I predict an empty away supporters section.

haha yeah

hopefully it will be a better game than the group stage games were

3-1 barca! i know mourinho is a good manager and all but barca are too strong attacking.

Original Poster

stephen2k5;8414692

3-1 barca! i know mourinho is a good manager and all but barca are too … 3-1 barca! i know mourinho is a good manager and all but barca are too strong attacking.

not too sure about that, Barca will have had a big trip and Mourinhio will set up his team to soak up some pressure

i reckon 1-1, really hope that barca lose though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cufc90;8414865

why?

roryk83;8414814

not too sure about that, Barca will have had a big trip and Mourinhio … not too sure about that, Barca will have had a big trip and Mourinhio will set up his team to soak up some pressure

actually didnt take that into consideration tbh. also the fact that many barcelona fans wouldnt have travelled all that way. away support always helps. maybe a draw at inter to be fair....generally barcelona have been happy with results like that away and smash people at home

I predict 1-1

Milito for inter

Pedro for Barca

:shock:I'm psychic

CFC_Mark;8414933

:shock:I'm psychic

haha! u didnt cheat did you?? lol

stephen2k5;8414963

haha! u didnt cheat did you?? lol

:lol: the goal went in about 2 mins after made my predictions

Original Poster

good goal by Sneijder, Liverpool should have signed him last summer as a replacement for Alonso rather than Aqualini and would have saved a few quid

cufc90;8414865

roryk83;8414879

why?

Just don't want them to win it 2 seasons in a row, don't like seeing one team win everything :thumbsup:

roryk83;8415054

good goal by Sneijder, Liverpool should have signed him last summer as a … good goal by Sneijder, Liverpool should have signed him last summer as a replacement for Alonso rather than Aqualini and would have saved a few quid

+1, he's a decent player, and he took chelsea apart at stamford bridge

Original Poster

Inter winning now

Original Poster

3 - 1 to Inter

he was a mile offside for the 3rd goal

i wonder if inter can perform in the same way in the 2nd leg, or will barca just turn them over like they did to arsenal

Original Poster

not too surprised by this to be honest. At least Barca have an away goal, could be the difference at the end of the two ties
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions