Interactive DVD games.

Last Christmas I got a copy of the Telly Addicts DVD TV game thingy of eBay for a few quid, as a backup to the one I bought of course *cough*
Now my mum has asked me to get something else, so I went on eBay for a look and not a single sighting of any copies of any interactive games :thinking:

Have eBay cracked down on people selling such things? Does anyone else know a place where I can get copies (to back up my originals of course *cough*)?

Thanks.

10 Comments

My O/H may be able to help what games are you after?

Starlet

Last Christmas I got a copy of the Telly Addicts DVD TV game thingy of … Last Christmas I got a copy of the Telly Addicts DVD TV game thingy of eBay for a few quid, as a backup to the one I bought of course *cough*Now my mum has asked me to get something else, so I went on eBay for a look and not a single sighting of any copies of any interactive games :thinking: Have eBay cracked down on people selling such things? Does anyone else know a place where I can get copies (to back up my originals of course *cough*)?Thanks.

Put BitTorrent into google.
Once you've sussed that, all the *ahem* backups to your originals you require will be available.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Seem to be a lot of coughing going on.

http://www.theonlinechemist.co.uk/Images/Benylin_Chesty_Coughs_Non_Drowsy_225x225.jpg

I'm sure site staff wont like this thread, but if you wanna use torrents to backup your interactive dvd's then just give me a shout on pm.

MinstrelMan

Seem to be a lot of coughing going on.I'm sure site staff wont like this … Seem to be a lot of coughing going on.I'm sure site staff wont like this thread, but if you wanna use torrents to backup your interactive dvd's then just give me a shout on pm.

Ahh, that's better.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

I know it says non-drowsey but no driving boats today after drinking copious amounts of benylin, you.

We've had "Who wants to be a millionaire" and "Test the nation" on here.

Original Poster

I am a seasoned torrent user, actually had a look there before starting this thread but couldn't see anything, if anyone could direct me to a torrent or two...I am after maybe Family Fortunes, Catchphrase or the Great British Pub quiz.

Thanks for all the help so far guys

starlet, pm me.
I have many sites for you to use!

Original Poster

Thanks chaps, have some torrent sites now and well on my way...however I would like to know if there's anywhere I can just buy them for a few squids, much less hassle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions