Found 25th Jan 2009
Has anbody ever gone on the Interail aound Europe?

Im thinking of doing it this summer for a month but I'll have to do it on my own cos no one I know would be able to get that amount of time off and i'm a bit worried it may get a bit lonely

does anybody have any experience of it - and do you get to meet many other people in the same boat?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Do it!

Haven't done it on my own but its definitely worth it.
There are lots of people that do it on their own.
If you stay at youth hostels then you'll definitely meet other interrailers.

Original Poster

unknownuser;4179618

Do it!Haven't done it on my own but its definitely worth it.There are … Do it!Haven't done it on my own but its definitely worth it.There are lots of people that do it on their own.If you stay at youth hostels then you'll definitely meet other interrailers.

Yeah I know I really want to do it and that it would be hugely rewarding
my only reservation is being on my own and the prospect of being alone for so long in foreign counteries!

I was thinking I'd meet other people at Hostels but if your only there for a day or two it will be difficult to meet people every time

I found the following forum useful for planning my trip:

forum.interrail.net/

There are plenty of people that do it alone for whatever reason so it can't be that bad.
You can always look for "Travel mates" but that may be hit or miss.

Original Poster

unknownuser;4180296

I found the following forum useful for planning my … I found the following forum useful for planning my trip:http://forum.interrail.net/There are plenty of people that do it alone for whatever reason so it can't be that bad.You can always look for "Travel mates" but that may be hit or miss.

Thanks man very useful website

rep added:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57590
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions