Groups
    EXPIRED

Interest Free 6/12 Months On Electricals

I used to purchase TV/Xbox/Laptop on interest free from Currys via HSBC 0% 6 Months interest free. Never had to pay a penny extra, I went today and found out they no longer do this.

When I could really do with a tv, as mine has just broken and pay day is a while off.

Anyone know of any brands which do interest free ?

Thanks

Ash

3 Comments

Argos do interest free if you take out a storecard, length of term depends on amount spent, just make sure that you pay it off as the interest rate otherwise is a bit of a shocker I seem to remember. As long as you use it sensibly though it can be pretty good as they regularly send out discount vouchers to encourage it's use (£5 off £50 spend etc).

EDIT - Just had a look, 12 months interest free at the moment on all TV's over £295, so might be worth a look. Our card is in Mrs Mike's name and she says that it's easy to set it up online to automatically pay a certain amount each month for each different interest free plan, so you could set it to pay £25 per month and pay off £300 without too much effort.

Very also do intrest free , just look for a code to add at checkout

Banned

I've got the Argos card.

It's quality for avoiding interest and getting things ASAP.

Just setup a standing order to pay the credit card off within the interest free period and you're sorted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA11
      2. Help please - pc issues22
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      4. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44

See more discussions