Groups

Interesting Human Body Facts

- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male sperm.
    - A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
    - It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.and less to come back

- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.so no dimples means??
    - The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.will hanging by the thumbs help ?
    - A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
    - If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
    - Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.so now I can drink more ?
    - There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.but who is counting ?
    - Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.
    - Women blink twice as much as men.
    - The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.does this mean skinny people are stupid ?
    - When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate...they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!
    - Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.who checks ear wax when they are running away ?
    - Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.No wonder I need more rest
    - If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
    - The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
    (Men...You looked at your thumb..... Didn't you?)

9 Comments

Supermod

Very interesting indeed!

Facts or average statistics. Quite a few of them can't be accurate?

haha the thumb one is obviously a myth

eSimple;2338459

haha the thumb one is obviously a myth

i dont think it means flaccid (and yes i looked at my thumb)

i believe the test put your hand in a loser sign (stolen from friends series) from your top of your thumb to the tip of ur index

i looked at my thumb. woah.

what if you have no thumb ha ha ha

I'll check some of 'these' out later & let you know :giggle:

Intresting

Heard on the Chris Evans show the other night..........the distance from your wrist to your elbow is the same size of your feet!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?55
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?79
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?57
      4. sky q is it a good deal?67

See more discussions