Groups
    EXPIRED

Intergrated Washer/Dryer - Help Please!

Has anybody seen any good deals on an intergrated washer/dryer...need one in the next month. Also are they easy to fit, the property i am moving into has the space and plumbing for one, I take it you just screw the door on to the machine??

Many Thanks

3 Comments

Hi I wouldn't recomend any washer/dryers i'm afraid. We've had 2 in the past and neither worked very well or lasted very long (about 4 yrs each, although one didn't work properly after 2). They also cost more to run. If you possibly can get them seperately then I would, but I know space can be an issue. Good luck

Original Poster

owens101;4723263

Hi I wouldn't recomend any washer/dryers i'm afraid. We've had 2 in the … Hi I wouldn't recomend any washer/dryers i'm afraid. We've had 2 in the past and neither worked very well or lasted very long (about 4 yrs each, although one didn't work properly after 2). They also cost more to run. If you possibly can get them seperately then I would, but I know space can be an issue. Good luck

Thanks, had a hotpoint washer/dryer for the past 5 years without problem luckily. New flat has space for intergrated washer/dryer and nothing else sop will deffo have to go for an all in one. harly ever using the drying part of it, however can't have hard towels so use it only for drying them!!

When wemoved into our house last year we found there was a Zanussi integrated Washer Dryer installed.

Although it works fine, it takes a much smaller load than normal & takes ages to finish.

I would get separate units if replanning my kitchen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions