Interlink Direct Courier service - Are they any good?

8 replies
Found 20th Jan 2010
Hi, I received a £5 discount code and i wanted to know if they were any good before i used them. Thanks for any help.

1. Misc
  2. Courier
8 Comments

yes very reliable, sign up for a 10% discount every time you use them

Original Poster

wickedteen;7606837

yes very reliable, sign up for a 10% discount every time you use them

Hi, Thank you that's brilliant. Rep left :thumbsup:

ru going to post the link on here? or can you only use it once? ;O)

Original Poster

_kells_;7607020

ru going to post the link on here? or can you only use it once? ;O)

Hi, The code is GEN559 :thumbsup:

[URL="www.interlinkdirect.co.uk"]www.interlinkdirect.co.uk[/URL]

Always found them to be very good. Although a little more expensive than some places.

Depot just down the road from me, friendly chaps.

Benjimoron;7607362

Always found them to be very good. Although a little more expensive than … Always found them to be very good. Although a little more expensive than some places.Depot just down the road from me, friendly chaps.

lol, I was just going to post to say how friendly they are :-D This is the firm that Kiddicare use. I've used them a few times and they're very reliable. Even when the snow was so bad last week they still trooped through it, with a smile, and collected from me. All good in my experience - and they were recommended from a friend, another satisfied customer :thumbsup:

rep added, thank you :thumbsup:

mackenzie;7607301

Hi, The code is GEN559 … Hi, The code is GEN559 :thumbsup:[URL="www.interlinkdirect.co.uk"]www.interlinkdirect.co.uk[/URL]

Original Poster

Benjimoron;7607362

Always found them to be very good. Although a little more expensive than … Always found them to be very good. Although a little more expensive than some places.Depot just down the road from me, friendly chaps.

Good price if you want to send multiple parcels to the same address. Rep left :thumbsup:

Daffodil;7607479

lol, I was just going to post to say how friendly they are This is the … lol, I was just going to post to say how friendly they are This is the firm that Kiddicare use. I've used them a few times and they're very reliable. Even when the snow was so bad last week they still trooped through it, with a smile, and collected from me. All good in my experience - and they were recommended from a friend, another satisfied customer :thumbsup:

Thank you. Rep left :thumbsup:

_kells_;7607684

rep added, thank you :thumbsup:

Thank you. Rep left :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949