Groups
    EXPIRED

Internal French Doors...

Can anyone help... I'm looking for the best place to buy internal french doors... There are some nice ones on the B&Q website that are heavily reduced but out of stock...

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Banned

Wickes have them, how much are you wanting to spend and do you have a link for the ones you like I can try to match up for you

wickes.co.uk/pag…mfQ

We got ours from Wickes. You don't say if you want UPVC or Wood or what sort of panelling etc . . . I presume wood since you said internal. You could also try Screwfix to see if they had anything suitable.

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Wickes have them, how much are you wanting to spend and do you have a … Wickes have them, how much are you wanting to spend and do you have a link for the ones you like I can try to match up for youhttp://www.wickes.co.uk/page/doors?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=PPC-Products-Doors&gclid=CMCvrpqalo8CFRGoGgodv16mfQ

I was just looking on the wickes site after I posted There's usually a voucher floating about for 20% for them too

]These are the ones I like from B&Q but they're out of stock at all my local stores...

Original Poster

Kimburlee

We got ours from Wickes. You don't say if you want UPVC or Wood or what … We got ours from Wickes. You don't say if you want UPVC or Wood or what sort of panelling etc . . . I presume wood since you said internal. You could also try Screwfix to see if they had anything suitable.

Yup, I'm looking for wooden ones as they're internal. Will try screwfix too

Thanks guys, rep left

Doors and More part glazed from £91.50

]http//ww…213

] Argos fully glazed £160

]

Original Poster

Thanks barneydog repped too Never even thought of trying argos!

Nor did I until they came up in Froogle!:giggle:

Original Poster

Lol Ahhh! I usually always try a quick froogle first! Must be being lazy today :giggle:

I've just bought November issue of Your Home magazine (£1.99) and they have a voucher for 15% off at Wickes if you can't find another voucher.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions