Groups
    EXPIRED

International calls on mobile

Work colleagues hubby is in malaysia and it costing a fortune to call his mobile and deals around that she could get to save money.

5 Comments

Banned

go to threestore.three.co.uk/sim…spx scroll down to sim only international ..lets u get 3000 mins per month..if u r on 3 already u can go on my 3 and get this as an addon ..n thats wot i m plannin to do as well to save on int calls. details can be found out on three.co.uk/_st…126

Banned

go to threestore.three.co.uk/sim…spx scroll down to sim only international ..lets u get 3000 mins per month..if u r on 3 already u can go on my 3 and get this as an addon ..n thats wot i m plannin to do as well to save on int calls. details can be found out on three.co.uk/_st…126

just get him to go to an internet cafe

when i was in far east recently i could get international landline calls for approx $0.20 per minute easily

Original Poster

scrumpypaul

just get him to go to an internet cafewhen i was in far east recently i … just get him to go to an internet cafewhen i was in far east recently i could get international landline calls for approx $0.20 per minute easily

Not so easy his in the middle of nowhere and with 8hr time difference it would be difficult
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58
      3. Gutters, painting22
      4. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!44

See more discussions