Groups
    EXPIRED

International flights ....

Anybody know where the cheapest place is for international flights to new york?
    Lookin to go some time in september preferably flying out from dublin.
    I found some decent ones one expedia but the rules and restrictions are a bit mad...

"Review the rules and restrictions

* Ticket must be purchased by 3-Jun-07.
    * Ticket changes may incur penalties and/or increased fares.
    * Courier delivery charge may apply.
    * Carriers reserve the right to change the flight schedule at any time prior to departure.
    * Tickets are non-transferable and name changes are not allowed.
    * This price includes a non-refundable £20.00 administration fee.
    * Please read important information regarding airline liability limitations.

* Read an overview of all the rules and restrictions applicable to this fare.

* Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to this fare."

So does anyone know of any cheap reliable operators? On the interweb or holiday operators.

thank yaw.

4 Comments

Which dates in September? I'll have a look for you...

Original Poster

1st til the 11th.

The cheapest i found was £312.70 pp on expedia. thats a connection flight to amsterdam. Dunno what way thwy do it, is that including taxes and baggage?

thanks by th way.

leefal

1st til the 11th.The cheapest i found was £312.70 pp on expedia. thats a … 1st til the 11th.The cheapest i found was £312.70 pp on expedia. thats a connection flight to amsterdam. Dunno what way thwy do it, is that including taxes and baggage?thanks by th way.

Is the £317 a return price, or single

Original Poster

EDIT: all sorted]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      2. Kitchen tap replacement33
      3. Biscuit addiction1025
      4. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?611

See more discussions