International Live TV app on Xbox and PC

Posted 30th Jan
My monthly browse of the questionable app out there. Someone went through the trouble of collecting all the free online TV stations out there into one app.
Cleanest interface I have seen on Xbox and No Ads!!!!

microsoft.com/en-…n2q
Description
There are many people out there who want to stream TV online but are not aware of a reliable website of application that can help them stream TV channels. With the help of International Live TV you can stream more than 8.000+ TV channels and high quality. Television channels are one of the most engaging sources of entertainment among people of all ages. You can watch movies on television but you cannot carry your television with you. These days, one can download applications that can stream live TV channels and movies. Microsoft Store is flooded with many such applications that allow you to stream movies and TV but one application that out from all the available applications out there is International Live TV. one of the most famous and widely downloaded Universal Windows Platform App application that allows users to enjoy seamless entertainment by helping them watch a huge collection of high quality movies and television. It is an entertainment packed application using which you can watch live TV, live sports events and TV shows free of cost. In the app, you can choose from a large number of channels from many countries.
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
They quality will suck I’d rather stick with my IPTV
Arto30/01/2020 08:46

They quality will suck I’d rather stick with my IPTV

39795629.jpg

How? Did you even check it out. It’s a free alternative
Edited by: "blackvelv" 30th Jan
Try one of the sports channels, they will also go down during matches
Arto30/01/2020 08:49

Try one of the sports channels, they will also go down during matches

Next week’s lottery numbers please!:D
Nice one, @blackvelv I shall give it a bash.
majestic201230/01/2020 08:56

Nice one, @blackvelv I shall give it a bash.

Thanks, your feedback on it will be appreciated
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants