Groups
    EXPIRED

INTERNATIONAL PHONE ACCOUNT PLZ HELP!

ok if some clever clog can help me it would be great cause i give up!!! spent hours looking for a way to call a lebanon mobile number for cheaper than 12p a minute. Now i know i can call for 8p a minute using an 0871 access number but i'm wanting to set up a phone account so that I can get billed for the calls or add credit. I have a lycatalk account but like i say its 12p a minute.... anybody know anywhere else that is cheaper

11 Comments

if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for example)
    check:
    backsla.sh/bet…max
    it compares prices of betamax's different voip companies where you can add money via paypal
    you can call lebanon mobile for 8.7p / minute

i've used 3 different providers to send sms and make calls for the past 2 years without issue

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7432865

yup but want to call a mobile via skype and to lebanon its more expensive

Original Poster

hashman;7432880

if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for … if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for example)check:http://backsla.sh/betamaxwhats ait compares prices of betamax's different voip companies where you can add money via paypalyou can call lebanon mobile for 8.7p / minutei've used 3 different providers to send sms and make calls for the past 2 years without issue

Original Poster

hashman;7432880

if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for … if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for example)check:http://backsla.sh/betamaxwhats a sip compatabible device - i have samsung s8000 will it work it compares prices of betamax's different voip companies where you can add money via paypalyou can call lebanon mobile for 8.7p / minutei've used 3 different providers to send sms and make calls for the past 2 years without issue

Original Poster

hashman;7432880

if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for … if you have a sip compatible device (i use siphon on my iphone for example)check:http://backsla.sh/betamaxwhats a sip compatabible device - i have samsung s8000 will it work and how thanks manit compares prices of betamax's different voip companies where you can add money via paypalyou can call lebanon mobile for 8.7p / minutei've used 3 different providers to send sms and make calls for the past 2 years without issue

Original Poster

whats a sip compatabible device - i have samsung s8000 will it work and how thanks man

Cheapest rate to Lebanon mobile is 8p/min. You can use the ]MSE tool to get a list of service providers.

However beware of BTs call charges as well. With 8p/min rate the access number is a 0871 551 number for which BT charges 7.83p/min. On top of that there is a connection fee each time you connect irrespective of the length of call.

You can find BT charges (Jan 2010 rates) ]here. So when you calculate a cheaper call, you take all factors into account. Good luck.

Alpha is giving 7p to Lebanon landline.
    Have used their service to call other countries and its been pretty good.
    alphatelecom.com/?co…non

rebtel is 7.4p to Lebanon landline and 13p mobile
    making it cheaper for mobile calls than alpha
    good call quality for the countries I have called plus they accept paypal too.
    rebtel.com/en/…es/

Original Poster

whosthere?;7435247

Alpha is giving 7p to Lebanon landline.Have used their service to call … Alpha is giving 7p to Lebanon landline.Have used their service to call other countries and its been pretty good.http://www.alphatelecom.com/?countries=Lebanon

yeh but planet talk is just 4p to a landline, im trying to get th eprice of calling a mobile down. as someone said cheapest seems to be 8p a minute via an access number but im looking for a telehphone account company where i can add credit or get billed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58
      3. Gutters, painting22
      4. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!44

See more discussions