Groups
    EXPIRED

international phone cards with no hidden fees

--------------------------------

well maybe you know whats its like or do you? you buy a phone card (international) which tells you you have so much minutes to call a country and then find hidden fees such as

daily maintneace charge
    connection charge
    weekly charge and so the list goes on!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and before you know it your 160 minues is actually 50 minutes - how frustrating! and wot lies they tell....

so basically do you know a phone card which allows you to call different countries (well im actually looking for lebanon) but has no hidden fees - eg teh minutes they say you get is what you actually get with no hidden surprises. come on guys recommend a card to me!?

9 Comments

I'd recommend using ]Skype with a headset and mic on your PC. Compare the costs and see what you think...

try lycatalk account, no maintainance charge, no connection charge, use ur credit to the last p. £0.12 to mobiles and £0.06 to landlines. free access number bt landline anytime.

[url]www.calleasy.com[/url]

hoseaoshea;4326650

[url]www.calleasy.com[/url]

A german betermax company, wouldnt be surprised if their price goes up immediately after you top up, plus very rubbish website to register, login and navigate.

Original Poster

hoseaoshea;4326650

]www.calleasy.com

woh this seems to be the best for nbow u have no idae how many hours ive spent looking for a decent company and didnt find this

Original Poster

saayinla;4326581

try lycatalk account, no maintainance charge, no connection charge, use … try lycatalk account, no maintainance charge, no connection charge, use ur credit to the last p. £0.12 to mobiles and £0.06 to landlines. free access number bt landline anytime.

thats who i am with but they put the price up from 4p to 6p and then from 8p to 12p

marko4ever24;4330675

thats who i am with but they put the price up from 4p to 6p and then from … thats who i am with but they put the price up from 4p to 6p and then from 8p to 12p

Try it, I have been using this for months now and you wouldnt believe how many minutes I get for 11pounds.

marko4ever24;4330669

woh this seems to be the best for nbow u have no idae how many hours ive … woh this seems to be the best for nbow u have no idae how many hours ive spent looking for a decent company and didnt find this

Glad I could help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1217
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174

See more discussions