Groups

international phonecalls

wonder if anyone can help,been trying to call my sis in cambodia she usually rings my mum but she aint called for a few week so my mum has been trying to call her cos shes gettin worried but the call wont connect texts wont get thru either.do u have to put numbers in front of the number like an international dialling code like a fixed line phone?even tho we are ringing her mobile phone ? any help much appreciated

17 Comments

I use this, plenty of others though

telediscount.co.uk/

10p per minute - access no. 0871 999 69 69 (for Cambodia)

u still need to use the international dialling code if its a cambodian mobile

country code is 855 but start it with 00

so 00 855 mobile number

Original Poster

onlyme23;4484227

u still need to use the international dialling code if its a cambondian … u still need to use the international dialling code if its a cambondian mobile

oh i see thanks thanks to the people above but im not after how to call her cheap just how to connect my call

Original Poster

tried that country code(mobile number after) says that number is not recognised dunno wot doin wrong phones says not possible

stainy127;4484269

tried that country code(mobile number after) says that number is not … tried that country code(mobile number after) says that number is not recognised dunno wot doin wrong

try doing it but miss the front 0 from the mobile number

eg 00 855 mobile number without 0

Original Poster

still not doin it :x thank u for trying tho

maybe she has a problem with her phone

Or is it her Uk mobile / number she is using?
    Then should be normal number. 07......

Original Poster

onlyme23;4484390

maybe she has a problem with her phone

yeah hope thats all it is,either that i my mum got a digit wrong.appreciate your help thanks

Original Poster

vinnyabdn;4484406

Or is it her Uk mobile / number she is using?Then should be normal … Or is it her Uk mobile / number she is using?Then should be normal number. 07......

no she got the phone in australia maybe thats another reason why calls wont get thru

For an aussie number (if she has roaming for it to work in cambodia)
    The dialing code is 0061
    so again drop the 1st 0 of her number: as in her number is 0123456666
    you need to dial 0061 123456666

Have you checked that there are no problem with the lines to Cambodia ?

If its an aussie mobile you might have to check that there are no problem from Oz to Cambodia as the call would be routed through the aussie provider first...

Original Poster

thanx steve and vinnie for help got thru it was as u said vinnie she was on an oz phone so i need the roaming number bit first .many thanx

Banned

Hope you rep him then......

toshapetriji;4486225

Hope you rep him then......

He's got no rep to give.

Original Poster

sry didnt know i had to run it by you 2 but yes i did rep him.all that helped me got repped is that ok?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?48
      2. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?23

See more discussions