International postage

Found 6th Nov 2017Edited by:"lindus"
What's the cheapest international postage to China with internet tracking? I have to return a purchase and upload tracking info to PayPal. Never done it before and it's quite an expensive purchase. PayPal want to be able to track the parcel. Really appreciate any help.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Original Poster
I just got quoted 18 pound 😭 if I keep the PayPal credit as a compensation will that be fraud ? I'm due back 40 pound then 5.80 but that's only if they play ball n sign for it n it gets there within 30 days.

Ps DO NOT BUY FROM ROSE WHOLESALE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. YES THE CLOTHES LOOK CUTE IN THE PICS BUT THEY ARE TERRIBLE N COST A FRACTION OF WAT YOU PAY.

Be great if they were ligit. 😭😭😭😭
Edited by: "lindus" 6th Nov 2017
Original Poster
PayPal have given me 17 pound credit to send back the item as they know rose wholesale are dodgy!
Paypal give £15 back for "returns on us" which fluctuates with currency transfer, so rest assured, it's not because your seller is dodgy.

For the rant, I would give 5/10. You may want to reassess the 'answering your own questions' thing though.....
Original Poster
windym15 h, 0 m ago

Paypal give £15 back for "returns on us" which fluctuates with currency …Paypal give £15 back for "returns on us" which fluctuates with currency transfer, so rest assured, it's not because your seller is dodgy.For the rant, I would give 5/10. You may want to reassess the 'answering your own questions' thing though.....

But I'm failing to understand how it all works?
Original Poster
lindus1 m ago

But I'm failing to understand how it all works?

And the seller is dodgy ! SOLD ME CRAP FOR A FORTUNE....

WAT WOULD YOU KNOW YOU ? All seeing eye.
Edited by: "lindus" 7th Nov 2017
lindus16 h, 35 m ago

And the seller is dodgy ! SOLD ME CRAP FOR A FORTUNE.... WAT WOULD YOU …And the seller is dodgy ! SOLD ME CRAP FOR A FORTUNE.... WAT WOULD YOU KNOW YOU ? All seeing eye.

Lay off the grog
Original Poster
Cheers for the great advice 18 pound it is
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions