INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE EBAY

Banned
Basically had a french ******** buy an item, and i have put UK only postage in the postage and packaging part.

And i said its £8 to post to france, hes like basically saying he doesnt want to pay the £8, be it he got the item for 99p + this.
My uk postage is £5.50
He is saying "I'm sorry but it's not written in the description, so could you see if you can decrease the amount of postages." Upon my response before saying its £8.

Whats the ruling on this?
My opinion is he has voided the auction not asking me whether i ship internationally first.
And then whining about the postage.
I try to deter from posting abroad.

24 Comments

how heavy is the item as i posted a large hanbag to gemany via royalmail for £5.50

If he does not pay issue a non paying bidder alert

He should have read the full description including posting restrictions

if you put UK only postage he shouldnt have been able to bid,he should have contacted you and asked about postage before bidding..so suggest he either pays the asking postage or agrees to cancel transaction

Banned

Racism! Awesome!

you are not obliged to sell to winning bidder so tell him he pays the amount you want or reclaim selling fees from ebay

DanJackson;5149591

Racism! Awesome!

Yea it's great aint it!;-)

Original Poster Banned

DanJackson;5149591

Racism! Awesome!

not at all.

Original Poster Banned

hes paid now, le petite gayzou.

I'm thinking you can expect a neg.

Banned

hippoface;5149627

not at all.

Actually, yes at all

"Basically had a french ********....."

Without the "French" bit, it's just rude, with it, it's racism. But explaining something basic such as manners to some of the people on here would be like explaining advanced mathematics to a door.

Original Poster Banned

DanJackson;5149666

Actually, yes at all"Basically had a french ********....."Without the … Actually, yes at all"Basically had a french ********....."Without the "French" bit, it's just rude, with it, it's racism. But explaining something basic such as manners to some of the people on here would be like explaining advanced mathematics to a door.

Dan Jackson whoever you are, you constantly post inaim drivvle on this forum, and I don't think it is just myself who feels you are one sad person, who criticises everything people say or do.

DanJackson;5149666

Actually, yes at all"Basically had a french ********....."Without the … Actually, yes at all"Basically had a french ********....."Without the "French" bit, it's just rude, with it, it's racism. But explaining something basic such as manners to some of the people on here would be like explaining advanced mathematics to a door.

I tried explaining algebra to a couple of doors the other day... painfully boring it was. lol

hippoface;5149699

Dan Jackson whoever you are, you constantly post inaim drivvle on this … Dan Jackson whoever you are, you constantly post inaim drivvle on this forum, and I don't think it is just myself who feels you are one sad person, who criticises everything people say or do.

Dont rise to it he's just a WUM.

check if he has a confirmed address??if not say you wont send to unconfirmed addresses...also as your not covered by paypal protection if he claims not to get the item after you post,they will automatically refund him..tell him as it cant be sent recorded outwith the UK you wont post to him and tell him to BOLT
if he leaves a negative just put your own comment under it

Banned

hippoface;5149699

Dan Jackson whoever you are, you constantly post inaim drivvle on this … Dan Jackson whoever you are, you constantly post inaim drivvle on this forum, and I don't think it is just myself who feels you are one sad person, who criticises everything people say or do.

I think DanJackson is awesome.

bykergrove;5149747

I think DanJackson is awesome.

Is that you Imranmaz? What happened to your username mate (you can tell how long I have been away from misc!

Bryan839;5149807

Is that you Imranmaz? What happened to your username mate (you can tell … Is that you Imranmaz? What happened to your username mate (you can tell how long I have been away from misc!

I asked him too the other day, it is imranmaz - don't worry though, he's not gone camp, he just has a private joke with his friends about Byker or summat or summat :roll: :giggle:

Banned

Bryan839;5149807

Is that you Imranmaz? What happened to your username mate (you can tell … Is that you Imranmaz? What happened to your username mate (you can tell how long I have been away from misc!

lol yep its me mate.
Mrs.Z;5149859

I asked him too the other day, it is imranmaz - don't worry though, he's … I asked him too the other day, it is imranmaz - don't worry though, he's not gone camp, he just has a private joke with his friends about Byker or summat or summat :roll: :giggle:

Only the username has changed :thumbsup: Straight as an arrow.

Banned

hippoface;5149699

"inane"

But it's OK, you can't be as awesome as me yet.

But you can hope. You can dream. Perhaps in the future, with a bit of practice, a bit of learning, you can become almost as awesome as me.

You might not reach that level, but we must all aspire, we must all dream and we must reach for the stars because they're not always out of reach.

So keep trying, keep persevering and one day you just might be super-awesome like me.

In the mean time, you'll just have to put up with me being "inaim"

Banned

bykergrove;5149939

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZqNA78I6MY

Exactly

I had exactly the same thing happen to me, I emailed ebay customer support and this was their reply, hope it helps : Thank you for writing to us. I'm sorry to hear that your buyer didn't
notice you're not willing to post the item outside of the UK.

Upon checking our records, I can confirm that your item ******************* was
sold to "*********" on the 6th of April 2009. I recommend you write to
your buyer and politely explain that they didn't fulfil the terms of
your listing. The buyer has two options:

1) Send you the extra postage costs for their country
2) Cancel the transaction

If they agree to cancel the transaction, you can refund their payment.
You can then submit an unpaid item case and claim a Final Value Fee
credit. You need to open the case within 45 days of the end of the
listing.

Here's how to open a case:

1. Go to My eBay > Resolution Centre.
2. Click 'I sold an item - I want to cancel a transaction'.
3. Follow the instructions to open the case.

Opening the case triggers an email to the buyer to ask them to confirm
that you've agreed to cancel the sale. As soon as the buyer confirms the
cancellation, you can close the case and claim a credit for your Final
Value Fee. Open cases close after 60 days without a credit, so you need
to do this beforehand.

For more detailed information on unpaid item cases, and links to the
Resolution Centre, copy this link into a new browser window:

pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

I hope this information is helpful as you resolve this situation
with the buyer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Andrew Dereks
eBay Customer Support

As it happens he provided me with a UK address as I wasn't about to post abroad under any circumstances but mainly because I really didn't want the hassle.

bykergrove;5149884

lol yep its me mate.Only the username has changed :thumbsup: Straight as … lol yep its me mate.Only the username has changed :thumbsup: Straight as an arrow.

LOL! Only joking Byker, just thought it was an odd name after so many years :-D

tell him hes asking you to send to an international address when you state uk only and youll report it as an unpaid item if he doesnt pay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483

See more discussions