Groups
    EXPIRED

International Sim Card

hi there

Going to the dominican republic in a few weeks time and it is going to cost me at least 90p a min to phone home on my mobile, does anyone know any company that does cheap international calls on sim only

Thanks

8 Comments

Is this any help? (Google search):-
    ]http//ww…yGB

I remember a while a go a sim card free from the carphone warehouse, think they were called world sims and they contained no credit so you had to top them up but they offered cheap calls to and from the UK on your mobile

Go to the nearest internet shop and phone from there you are talking pennies to the UK. I do this everywhere I go now rather than get ripped off buy mobile companies.

Internet shop EVERY time?

Do you like to be inconviened?

I've just found a 'Mobile World' sealed sim card:-
    ]http//ww…WLD

If you want it, it's yours, but I'll require a couple quid to cover F/C R/D and a jiffy bag.
    If interested let me know, BACS only:-
    [email protected]googlemail.com

Please read the T&C's with that Mobile World sim too.

I heard that there is a minimum contract with them once activated [even though it's PAYG], and if you don't stick to it, they send a fat bill.

That's just off the top of my head tho, I may be wrong!

Original Poster

Thanks for all the advice
    Dinostevus, thanks for the offer had a look at link and looks like its only for calling other countries from the UK i'm after one that will be for calling the UK from dom rep, had a look at your google link earlier and theres one or two that i might go with

Cheers

ps Matt C ive signed the petition for you

binobeedy

Thanks for all the advice Dinostevus, thanks for the offer had a look at … Thanks for all the advice Dinostevus, thanks for the offer had a look at link and looks like its only for calling other countries from the UK i'm after one that will be for calling the UK from dom rep, had a look at your google link earlier and theres one or two that i might go withCheers

Sorry, I must have misread something. Old age I think. :oops: :oops:
    I hope you get something sorted. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions