Groups

internet

hi i am happy with my internet provider talk talk but i need internet bills or invoices for uni. does anyone know any company that is easy to change to for a few months? or one that will charge me without me changing? thanks jenny

4 Comments

most broadband providers will want you to sign a 12 month contract incl o2 but they give you 100 day money back guarantee if not satisfied. Not sure if they send you paper bills but you can get online bills which are printable. it's just whether your uni will accept these. I changed to o2 effortlessly and it took 2 weeks approx to do. Also, £25 cashback with quidco.

Also, if you have an o2 mobile you'll receive £5 a month discount on each package.

Original Poster

thanks but the o2 site says Subject to availability, BT line, direct debit and min term contract. i am not with bt. thanks anyway well worth a look

jenjade80;1868607

thanks but the o2 site says Subject to availability, BT line, direct … thanks but the o2 site says Subject to availability, BT line, direct debit and min term contract. i am not with bt. thanks anyway well worth a look

i think majority of providers will want a bt line to offer broadband. only others are virgin media or brodband via your mobile phone?

yep all will want a BT line.
    zen have monthly contracts and you can have a printable bill
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions