Expired

Internet Access for a few months

6 replies
Found 14th Aug 2007
Hi all,

I'm staying in company accomodation for a few months - it has no internet though (so no HUKD loving at the moment!)

I'd like to get broadband, but its only for a few months - does anyone know of any companies that offer non-12 month contracts?

Thanks in advance all!

David

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

That looks misleading Edi, im sure Namesco and virgin have 1 month contracts but charge a penalty of £50 to leave unless that was changed a few months ago with the MAC changes

what phone and network are you on? T-mobile flext with web 'n walk could be an alternative?

scrooge

what phone and network are you on? T-mobile flext with web 'n walk could … what phone and network are you on? T-mobile flext with web 'n walk could be an alternative?

If you are justusing it for browsing and checking emails web n walk would be ideal.

I'm using the internet connection on my Three phone at the moment for £5 per month until Virgin gets hooked up (which do charge £50 if you leave within 12 months)...have it connected via nokia pc suite and connects at about 380kbp/s...no good for msn messenger and three filter certain sites but generally ok.

ryouga

That looks misleading Edi, im sure Namesco and virgin have 1 month … That looks misleading Edi, im sure Namesco and virgin have 1 month contracts but charge a penalty of £50 to leave unless that was changed a few months ago with the MAC changes

Ahem... Namescos T&Cs

Connections are provided subject to compatibility and availability of BT Telephone line. Minimum period of service is thirty (30) days. If termination occurs within the first twelve (12) months from the commencement date, a termination fee of £58.75 inc VAT will be payable reduced to £23.50 inc VAT if you have migrated in from another service provider. Downloads exceeding included allowance will be billed in 1GB blocks at the stated contract rate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61642
    2. Chat magazine issue 4323
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions