Internet and e mail access in South Africa

I will be in South Africa for three weeks over Christmas. First I will be in a hotel off Kruger National Park, then moving on to hotels in cerntral Durban and Cape Town. The hotels have expensive WI fi so I am looking for a cheaper alternative for an hour or so each day to keep up with e mails and do a bit of surfing. Any suggestions gratefully received.

4 Comments

Nothing Internetwise is cheap in SA. I'm going out to work in February. Taking a dongle and buying a Sim card. You will find the bigger cities have internet cafes and smaller town will be little catered for. My questions on 2 forums have come back with 3g is best.

Anyone know if yuo can get access to BBC iplayer or ITV catch up from abroad?

sickly sweet;6753729

Anyone know if yuo can get access to BBC iplayer or ITV catch up from … Anyone know if yuo can get access to BBC iplayer or ITV catch up from abroad?

I don't know about abroad but I wouldn't waste time in South Africa watching TV of any sort.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions