Groups

Internet Experts:- advice required

Does anyone know of a Program whereby I can browse and when I find a site I wish to view open it in black and white..
    p.s. I could use the Monitor controls to do this but that would also affect my work sites.

8 Comments

Nosey I know but why?

Banned

greg_68;8048553

Nosey I know but why?

This^^^^

Original Poster

greg_68;8048553

Nosey I know but why?

master_chief;8048562

This^^^^

Because when I browse a site it is invariably brightly coloured and therefore stands out from the more sombre coloured work sites.:p.

Banned

MikeL;8048613

Because when I browse a site it is invariably brightly coloured and … Because when I browse a site it is invariably brightly coloured and therefore stands out from the more sombre coloured work sites.:p.

Ha ha I get you now. Very cunning indeed. I can't think of anything that will help you but good luck!

MikeL;8048613

Because when I browse a site it is invariably brightly coloured and … Because when I browse a site it is invariably brightly coloured and therefore stands out from the more sombre coloured work sites.:p.

Now I'm with ya....wish there was also a way of opening pages minus the MASSIVE headers.:x

I always make spreadsheets with colours/layouts that match the said pages so you can flick. :whistling:

Banned

this will allow you to view a website in it's mobile version which can make sites look very different:

[url]google.com/gwt/n?u=URL_HERE[/url]

dcx_badass;8048700

I know people who copy and paste sites into word to read.

Perhaps the images don't translate into Word too well! :whistling:

Original Poster

[quote=greg_68;8048644]Now I'm with ya....wish there was also a way of opening pages minus the MASSIVE headers.:x /quote]

:idea:Does this help adout.org/ ?????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow711
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller34
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2151
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767360

See more discussions