Found 12th Nov 2006
Has anyone download this yet

If so any issue's so far ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I'm using it now. I was using beta before, so I'm well used to it. I like the tabbed browsing, but people get that with firefox anyway.

I downloaded it in beta mode and now have the final version..I still prefer firefox so only use it when I have to...like on Microsoft update sites.

I downloaded it in beta mode and now have the final version..I still … I downloaded it in beta mode and now have the final version..I still prefer firefox so only use it when I have to...like on Microsoft update sites.

have you tried the ]IE Tabs Extension for Firefox. I think it's fantastic because you can open an IE tab in Firefox for websites like Microsoft Updates. Never need to use cr*ppy IE ever again! Give it ago...:thumbsup:

I think Netscape you can make look like IE if you prefer the look and Netscape is Mozilla based, so has the feel of FireFox.

I haven't used IE7 as yet though

I think Netscape you can make look like IE if you prefer the look and … I think Netscape you can make look like IE if you prefer the look and Netscape is Mozilla based, so has the feel of FireFox.

lol i had to read that twice to make sense of it... interesting grammer rayman :P

it's sunday is always good...day of rest, not really worth it *thinking* about things :giggle:!

what is up with the replies today.... am in a time machine without knowing it?!

Hehe sorry about that It's Sunday and umm... errr... there's no excuse :-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Charge Back From A Betting Account33
  2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
  3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
  4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions