Groups

Internet explorer 9 - out 9pm PT (5am GMT)

IE9 is officially launched at 9pm Pacific Time (5am GMT)

You can get it at beautyoftheweb.com

Sorry if it's already been posted!

21 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

People still use IE?

Banned

only available for vista and windows 7 typical microsoft.oO

Original Poster

DJ1

People still use IE?

sometimes... I mainly use chrome

TheSnowman

only available for vista and windows 7 typical microsoft.oO

please tell me you still do not use a 12 year old OS, getting the latest ie is the least of your worries.

Banned

jackvdbuk

please tell me you still do not use a 12 year old OS, getting the latest … please tell me you still do not use a 12 year old OS, getting the latest ie is the least of your worries.

I cant afford windows 7 and i hate Vista

IE ftw, chrome sucks ass

Have had the beta version for a couple of months - stick to 8 in my opinion

i installed it and removed it straight away.

joeprosho

IE ftw, chrome sucks ass

Firefox is clearly the way to go, new one is coming out and it beats all the others easily. I only keep IE for activeX.

Banned

bigfoot100

Firefox is clearly the way to go, new one is coming out and it beats all … Firefox is clearly the way to go, new one is coming out and it beats all the others easily. I only keep IE for activeX.

prefer chrome myself

bigfoot100

Firefox is clearly the way to go, new one is coming out and it beats all … Firefox is clearly the way to go, new one is coming out and it beats all the others easily. I only keep IE for activeX.

i dont like change, its as simple as that

Banned

I love IE9

Its a lot better then IE8

Firefox is very good, but they keep adding things, with the new IE and chrome, theyve built them from the ground up so they only include whats nessesary making for fast browsing

and also ive installed a fair share of add ons for FF slowing it down

I've been running IE9 Beta then RC for months and find it really good, can be a bit glitchy at times but switching to compatibility view generally fixes most issues. Some good options in there if you run multiple monitors

Also, I have been using it on one of my machines for a couple of months, and its ok but where is "Ctrl + F" option gone, i want to search the text inside sometimes and cant seem to do it???

kiwikeen

I've been running IE9 Beta then RC for months and find it really good, … I've been running IE9 Beta then RC for months and find it really good, can be a bit glitchy at times but switching to compatibility view generally fixes most issues. Some good options in there if you run multiple monitors

kiwikeen

I've been running IE9 Beta then RC for months and find it really good, … I've been running IE9 Beta then RC for months and find it really good, can be a bit glitchy at times but switching to compatibility view generally fixes most issues. Some good options in there if you run multiple monitors

+1

Kept crashing on Vista. Uninstalled within hours.

Chuckles1001

Also, I have been using it on one of my machines for a couple of months, … Also, I have been using it on one of my machines for a couple of months, and its ok but where is "Ctrl + F" option gone, i want to search the text inside sometimes and cant seem to do it???+1

Ctrl + F works fine for me in IE9 with windows 7.

dh058977

Ctrl + F works fine for me in IE9 with windows 7.

I am using IE9 on Windows 7 Premium, can you check the IE9 version number for me? I am using version number 9.0.8080.16413 and it def does not work

Thats the same version number as mine and same version of windows 7. Very strange!

dcx_badass

You're using Vista, surely that's the least of your worries.Also you … You're using Vista, surely that's the least of your worries.Also you weren't using the final version.

Vista came pre-installed on my PC when I purchased it. Wasn't going to keep it due to lots of reported bugs & issues but got to like it. Never really had any problems using Vista though and to be fair, only IE9 RC has been the only program that has not been compatible. May try the final version again soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152363
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213638
      3. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846289

See more discussions