Groups

Internet Explorer problems

Is anyone else experiencing problems with IE V7 today. I can't get mine to open, it just freezes before it can load the home page.

Is it me or them??

4 Comments

It's IE7, It's carp, It'll be something to do with the installation on your computer, Probably an add-on causing it to crash.

Try this: Start>All Progarms>Accessories>System Tools>Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)

Then if it loads click Tools>Internet Options>Advanced (Tab)>Reset

Then it should be back to a working state.

Failing that you might need to reinstall it, Download from here:]http//ww…spx

Or use Firefox instead

I actually prefer to use IE7, and no, i've had no problems today.

Use Firefox. For those who like the IE7 type browser try ]Avant Browser this is my preference.

Original Poster

shauneco;3500127

It's IE7, It's carp, It'll be something to do with the installation on … It's IE7, It's carp, It'll be something to do with the installation on your computer, Probably an add-on causing it to crash. Try this: Start>All Progarms>Accessories>System Tools>Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) Then if it loads click Tools>Internet Options>Advanced (Tab)>ResetThen it should be back to a working state.Failing that you might need to reinstall it, Download from here:]http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx Or use Firefox instead

Thanks Shauneco you are a star, that worked and its back :thumbsup: Repped for your assistance :-D

Predikuesi;3500239

Use Firefox. For those who like the IE7 type browser try ]Avant Browser … Use Firefox. For those who like the IE7 type browser try ]Avant Browser this is my preference.

I do use FF but its the ex who uses IE on this pc :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions