Groups

Internet Fantasists - Do We Pity Or Shun Them ?

Well ?, personally speaking I shun them,

47 Comments

We kill them :viking:

Another shunner here - but if it makes them happy let them get on with.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I pity those who become obsessed with the people they supposedly 'shun'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I really wish I could distance myself from these 'fantasists'.

I'll keep trying.......

I laugh at them, then put them on ignore :thumbsup:

individual choice.

Long as people arent abusing others I can at least tolerate em.

depends on my mood

jakes on op

I just spam them

Original Poster

Some of them I'll admit, I pity, Someone with thousands upon thousands of posts on an internet forum must have very little else to do after school. Bless.

iNSOMANiAC;6736581

Some of them I'll admit, I pity.

+1, awful really.

But i doubt they realise how daft they sound/look.

Original Poster

thesaint;6736596

Different day, same … Different day, same shizznit:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/501130/the-100-official-and-approved-liars

?

That is a totally unrelated thread for liars to weave their webs of idiocy.

This is asking a question about fantasists. :roll:

thesaint;6736596

Different day, same … Different day, same shizznit:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/501130/the-100-official-and-approved-liars

wonder when the next one will be

I laugh at them and poke fun. Bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

jellybaby22;6736643

some point tonight probably

so glad im working tonight........lol

DAMNOME;6736573

I just spam them

spoilsport!

jellybaby22;6736699

lol i intend to be spoiled by my OH tonight so i will miss all the usual … lol i intend to be spoiled by my OH tonight so i will miss all the usual ramblings and ranting :lol:

That's us both out of it then :lol:

Seems to be a good idea avoiding fridays anymore........lol

jellybaby22;6736699

lol i intend to be spoiled by my OH tonight so i will miss all the usual … lol i intend to be spoiled by my OH tonight so i will miss all the usual ramblings and ranting :lol:

strong beta male, jakes on him.

jellybaby22;6736738

fridays and saturdays.....fight night on misc :lol:

too true... I don't enjoy that side of misc xx

Maybe if we leave em all to it when we come back by morning they'll all be gone..........lol

jellybaby22;6736699

ClarityofMind;6736728

That's us both out of it then :lol:Seems to be a good idea avoiding … That's us both out of it then :lol:Seems to be a good idea avoiding fridays anymore........lol

Hi girls - am out too !! Well not going out till about 10 and like you Jellybaby I intend to be totally spoiled by my OH too:thumbsup:

Enjoy work COM and hope today been a good one for you:-D

bossyboots;6736797

Hi girls - am out too !! Well not going out till about 10 and like you … Hi girls - am out too !! Well not going out till about 10 and like you Jellybaby I intend to be totally spoiled by my OH too:thumbsup:Enjoy work COM and hope today been a good one for you:-D

Todays been alright..... put up with a tantrum from my ex-husband but eh thats what ex's are for I guess :)x

Have a lovely time out tonight! I shall text you later prolly make sure you're havin fun xxx

:):)should be a good night tonight on here then:):)

jellybaby22;6736858

ex's are there to p u off :lol: have a good night bossyboots and enjoy … ex's are there to p u off :lol: have a good night bossyboots and enjoy work COM xxx

Is that what he's for..... I thought he was meant to be helping with the kids ;-)

I'll enjoy, so long as the client has a nice big tv and soon as he's asleep i can pretty much chill out and do my own thing

Supermod

I personally find unhealthy obsessions that little bit more pitiful.

Banned

once the school holly bobs are done it should calm down

Banned

I shun them....by making threads about them.:roll:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6736581

Some of them I'll admit, I pity, Someone with thousands of posts on an … Some of them I'll admit, I pity, Someone with thousands of posts on an internet forum must have very little else to do after school. Bless.

:lol: I laughed and wet myself then noticed your edit which made me laugh twice more and poo myself :lol:

Banned

lumoruk;6737014

:lol: I laughed and wet myself then noticed your edit which made me … :lol: I laughed and wet myself then noticed your edit which made me laugh twice more and poo myself :lol:

I can't even be bothered to google an appropriate facepalm image for the OP.:roll:

EDIT - in his defence, he was busy 'shunning' the fantasists in the thread he started about them

[/url]http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/18122/TrollPart2Adj.jpg

I would hazard a guess at the op being a erm....... prophet.

Supermod

ants97;6737083

[/url]I would hazard a guess at the op being a erm....... prophet.

+5.

Banned

DAMNOME;6736573

I just spam them

If we see this sort of action, you'll gain an infraction.

Sorry for the very poor ryhming, but do bear in mind the point we're making. Abuse of voting powers/expiry/spam will result in account restrictions.

Supermod

aScottishBloke;6737162

If we see this sort of action, you'll gain an infraction.Sorry for the … If we see this sort of action, you'll gain an infraction.Sorry for the very poor ryhming, but do bear in mind the point we're making. Abuse of voting powers/expiry/spam will result in account restrictions.

Reported.

Banned

aScottishBloke;6737162

If we see this sort of action, you'll gain an infraction.Sorry for the … If we see this sort of action, you'll gain an infraction.Sorry for the very poor ryhming, but do bear in mind the point we're making. Abuse of voting powers/expiry/spam will result in account restrictions.

how about an extra button.. a nonsense button and when enough members have had enough, the thread gets deleted or something :thumbsup:

Supermod

dog_cop;6737222

how about an extra button.. a nonsense button and when enough members … how about an extra button.. a nonsense button and when enough members have had enough, the thread gets deleted or something :thumbsup:

Members "sad" enough to have a vendetta would abuse this.

Banned

magicjay1986;6737233

Members "sad" enough to have a vendetta would abuse this.

no you have to give a valid reason , and this should have key words in it before your vote is counted :thumbsup:

Supermod

dog_cop;6737240

no you have to give a valid reason , and this should have key words in it … no you have to give a valid reason , and this should have key words in it before your vote is counted :thumbsup:

...ohhhh....you mean like a report button...good idea...

..oh..waiittttt a miiiiinutteeeeee....

dog_cop;6737240

no you have to give a valid reason , and this should have key words in it … no you have to give a valid reason , and this should have key words in it before your vote is counted :thumbsup:

agreed,this would save the mods having to check report all the time:thumbsup:

Banned

boothy;6737280

agreed,this would save the mods having to check report all the … agreed,this would save the mods having to check report all the time:thumbsup:

true but as ASB pointed out with one of his extra special come backs to the kind of thread we are on about its all nonsense .. classic and spot on :thumbsup:

Supermod

This thread promised so much and yet delivered so little.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions