Groups

Internet on mobile? aahh someone help me please!!

I will rep any helpers.

Looking to get the satio. I want the internet on it to use google / facebook / youtube
    I have found a plan thats unlimited internet
    and another one thats 500MB of internet per month
    I havent got a clue!?
    How much "MB" would you use per month on average
    with the unlimited internet could i use google / youtube / facebook okay?

thankyou.xx

8 Comments

Banned

unlimited internet is self explanatory - unlimited :? You can use it as much on whatever you want

ryman1000;7455786

unlimited internet is self explanatory - unlimited :? You can use it as … unlimited internet is self explanatory - unlimited :? You can use it as much on whatever you want

Nah most if not all have a "fair use" policy so not really unlimited

Toybhoy;7455804

Nah most if not all have a "fair use" policy so not really unlimited

This ^^^^

And a lot of them see fair use at around 500MB.

Basic internet usage uses barely anything but things like YouTube clock up your allowance very quickly.

Original Poster

Syzable;7455833

This ^^^^And a lot of them see fair use at around 500MB.Basic internet … This ^^^^And a lot of them see fair use at around 500MB.Basic internet usage uses barely anything but things like YouTube clock up your allowance very quickly.

so if i go over my allowance will it just Cut out? or will it keep going and charge me? x

kerri_ so if i go over my allowance will it just Cut out? or will it keep going and charge me? x

kerri_ so if i go over my allowance will it just Cut out? or will it keep going and charge me? x

Original Poster

Syzable;7455880

They will charge you but usually they will send you a text to say you are … They will charge you but usually they will send you a text to say you are nearing your limit. Best to double check first though. :)If you use it at home though you can use your wi-fi and there are a fair few shops in town like Costa Coffee, WHSmith etc that have Wi-Fi hotspots.

i wouldnt no how to wi-fi lol

i hate the way is all so bloody confusing.
    thanks for you help
    i have repped you!!

XX

kerri_ i wouldnt no how to wi-fi loli hate the way is all so bloody confusing.thanks for you helpi have repped you!!XX

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012502
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions