Groups
    EXPIRED

Internet phone

I'm looking for an internet phone which can give me a local [01 or 02 number + a phone + cheap or free calls to landlines.

Does anyone know who i can go with?

7 Comments

I'm with VOIPDiscount and for a £10 top-up (~ 12 euros) every 3 months, they give unlimited FREE calls to UK, USA, EU + OZ + many other countries

]http//ww…tml

Free VOIP phone + £10 credit for £7.99 delivered here

Original Poster

do you get your own number with voipdiscount?

like someone rings a number and your internet phone rings?

t0mm

do you get your own number with voipdiscount?like someone rings a number … do you get your own number with voipdiscount?like someone rings a number and your internet phone rings?

You do get ur own number and its Free

Original Poster

So i just download the software and i get my own number?

voip stunt or voip cheap for the actual service, tesco direct have an offer for the e337 handset which is buy one get one free.Price 14.97. You can either sign up for tesco internet phone with that offer or use the tesco phone with voipstunt although only the audio will function not the keypad.:w00t:

You don't get number with any of Betamax companies, that's including Voipdiscount. They used to allocate numbers but stopped due to some stupid EU regulation.

The only way to get free geographic UK number is to use Sipgate. The trick is to have 2 accounts - Sipgate wih 01 or 02 number for incoming calls and Voipcheap (.com, NOT .co.uk) or Voipdiscount or whatever Betamax brand, for outgoing calls.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions