Groups

internet radio

Banned
    anyone know of the best internet radio software for windows where it has a comprehensive list of radio stations?

13 Comments

winamp has a decent list

dizzler.com/

Search radio channels for something like "England" or "UK" for more local channels.

Banned

not the same, but this is a great site for listening to most mp3 songs:-

seeqpod.com/

try jangoradio [url]www.jango.com[/url] not a list but will play exactly what you want full songs etc etc best radio on the net i have found

]deezer.com... make your own radio!

Banned

gary_rip;2040953

]www.deezer.com... make your own radio!

I just tried that with a search of U2 and every song I tried said 'not available at the moment'.

[url]WWW.SOMA.FM[/url] Glasgow based station, lots of funky beats. (The secret agent is my fave

csiman;2041067

I just tried that with a search of U2 and every song I tried said 'not … I just tried that with a search of U2 and every song I tried said 'not available at the moment'.

Click "start smart radio"...

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the replies but all im looking for is a radio player that i install on my pc where i can select a radio station to listen live with one click- i.e radio 1 galaxy fm etc

Banned

gary_rip;2041108

Click "start smart radio"...

:thumbsup:

Screamer is good and you can use it from a memory stick.

screamer-radio.com/

[CENTER]http://nfhc.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/lolcat.png[/CENTER]

djfluff;2041094

[url]WWW.SOMA.FM[/url] Glasgow based station, lots of funky beats. (The … [url]WWW.SOMA.FM[/url] Glasgow based station, lots of funky beats. (The secret agent is my fave

Soma FM rocks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2291
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764159
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2395
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356125

See more discussions