Expired

Internet server provider 8meg unlimited?

2 replies
Found 1st Nov 2007
Looking for a new internet server provider but dont know who to switch to

All im after is stability and unlimited download limit on anything 8meg or above and prefer a dynamic ip to a static

Im currently on tesco internet and for £25 a month for 2 meg its pretty rubbish, the connections been dropping lately too so they have sent me my mac code because i complained, no questions asked!

1. Ask
  2. Server
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Server
3 Comments

ukonline is good, I have 8Mb download and 768Kb upload, 20:1 ratio
ok, realistic numbers are different eg. download is always about 6.5Mb any time of day but I am happy

all that for 19.99

dark_like_vader

Looking for a new internet server provider but dont know who to switch … Looking for a new internet server provider but dont know who to switch toAll im after is stability and unlimited download limit on anything 8meg or above and prefer a dynamic ip to a staticIm currently on tesco internet and for £25 a month for 2 meg its pretty rubbish, the connections been dropping lately too so they have sent me my mac code because i complained, no questions asked!

if u or anyone in your house have and orange or 02 contract mobile phone then you can get 8mb unlimited wireless internet with no set up fee and even a free wireless modem for £5/mnth (orange) or £8/mnth (on o2)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions