Groups

'Internet Strangling Craze Spreading In UK'

Children are 'strangling' themselves to get high then sharing the videos on the internet, campaign groups have warned.

24 Comments

What really:? stupid kids :x

If it means less idiots in the world I'm all for it :thumbsup: :whistling: :giggle:

never heard of anything more ridiculous what the hell are they thinking idiots.

Thats stupid!!

FFS whatever next :roll:

Cool I hope it really takes off, there are a few teenage oiks round here that could do with being strangled.

lol old news.....kids were doing this when I was at school......

They used to do this in my school was well funny to watch

lil_tiger;7444387

lol old news.....kids were doing this when I was at school......

Pffft, like they even had YouTube back in the 60s. :whistling:

I really don't mind if they want to thin the gene pool a little. It's no loss to me.

megalomaniac;7444316

If it means less idiots in the world I'm all for it :thumbsup: … If it means less idiots in the world I'm all for it :thumbsup: :whistling: :giggle:

+1

Old news this gets reported every year.

This was something kids used to do when I was at school. When I was about 14 a friends little brother did it with a rope and died a week before Xmas.

Stupid f***ing kids!!!! Why do kids seem to think they are invincible!

We_Are_138;7444408

Pffft, like they even had YouTube back in the 60s. :whistling:I really … Pffft, like they even had YouTube back in the 60s. :whistling:I really don't mind if they want to thin the gene pool a little. It's no loss to me.

lmao Im only 21....STARTED highschool in '99 :?

megalomaniac;7444316

If it means less idiots in the world I'm all for it :thumbsup: … If it means less idiots in the world I'm all for it :thumbsup: :whistling: :giggle:

+1

Morons.

lil_tiger;7444507

lmao Im only 21....STARTED highschool in '99 :?

Damn young'uns ;-)

Reminds me of a movie "The worlds greatest dad" with Robin Williams . His son "The boy from spy kids " dies masturbating whilst strangling himself . Believe it or not its a comedy .

I used to do this at school, Until one day I fell and cracked my head open...!!!

Banned

greyparrot;7444336

never heard of anything more ridiculous what the hell are they thinking … never heard of anything more ridiculous what the hell are they thinking idiots.

Apparently it makes them high and feel like they're living in a different world. Some even think they are actors or own BMWs.

Must be awful being a parent to one of these children.

Banned

that is mental, never heard of this before, it is very serious , there is a massive chance the people who do this can die.

Where is BG1 when you need him..

we did somethign similar when i was at skl, didnt involve strangling though we wernt that stuupid :lol:

silkymolo;7444448

This was something kids used to do when I was at school. When I was about … This was something kids used to do when I was at school. When I was about 14 a friends little brother did it with a rope and died a week before Xmas. Stupid f***ing kids!!!! Why do kids seem to think they are invincible!

so basically he hung himself :?

The lads at my school used to stand against a wall and get someone to press on their chest till they passed out .

Never tried it myself as I am not that dumb,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc36
      3. Kitchen tap replacement22
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34

See more discussions