Found 22nd Nov 2010
On TV today there was this dongle type thing you plug into your puter and you can get 5000 TV stations.
Has anyone got one?
Are they any good?
Can you get news channels?
film channels?
it cost £55

5 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Can get them for £5 from ebay lol. They all use free software that just … Can get them for £5 from ebay lol. They all use free software that just links to sites like tvcatchup anyway.

wow thank you xxxx

Original Poster

do you get lots of good tv stations?

Do you seriously think there are 5000 good TV channels? There's probably 10 worldwide

Original Poster

sancho1983

Do you seriously think there are 5000 good TV channels? There's probably … Do you seriously think there are 5000 good TV channels? There's probably 10 worldwide

lol thats why I asked, bet its all none english, but I was living in hope for good films, news, and the one that prompted my question said you could get discovery and history stations

miles136

lol thats why I asked, bet its all none english, but I was living in hope … lol thats why I asked, bet its all none english, but I was living in hope for good films, news, and the one that prompted my question said you could get discovery and history stations

If you want none english films I'm sure there would be some available X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769570
    2. Add one, leave one game54415463
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882

See more discussions