Internet with no contract

Found 1st Aug 2017
Hi
please can someone help.
i need Internet for just one month and I don't want a contract. Or internet linked to tv or phone. Is this possible?
i will prefer a kind of router in the house which I can top up when I need it., I already have a phone but I will like a wifi others in the house can have access to at anytime
any suggestions please
tha
Community Updates
AskMobile Phone
7 Comments
NowTV are a rolling 30 days, see nowtv.com/bro…ges

Grrrr new site breaks the link and hijacks it, at least you end up at nowtv but on the wrong page.
Edited by: "_-Richie-_" 1st Aug 2017
PKRichie13 m ago

NowTV are a rolling 30 days, see …NowTV are a rolling 30 days, see http://www.nowtv.com/broadband-packagesGrrrr new site breaks the link and hijacks it, at least you end up at nowtv but on the wrong page.

NowTV is just a TV service isn't it? Not an internet provider.
OP - for the sake of a month look at tethering your phone (set it up as a hotspot)
Edited by: "bynouk" 1st Aug 2017
bynouk7 m ago

NowTV is just a TV service isn't it? Not an internet provider.OP - for the …NowTV is just a TV service isn't it? Not an internet provider.OP - for the sake of a month look at tethering your phone (set it up as a hotspot)

No, they do line and broadband as well, let's try a link again NowTV
Simply choose the right broadband, TV and calls Combo for you and our dedicated team will get you set up in no time. Plus, there's no contract!
Edited by: "_-Richie-_" 1st Aug 2017
Never knew that, unless the £44 set up fee can be avoided though I'd still be tempted to go the hotspot via phone route.
Mind you, depends on how much data is going to be needed/used.
Very few landline packages will pay the connection fee for you on a single month's contract.

You can get 3G/4G modems and modem/routers that function in exactly the same way as a normal home router but connect to the mobile network rather than the landline.

Although again, you will need to buy it as it's unlikely to be bundled free on a one month contract.

Do you have any existing network hardware?
best deal I found was the three homefi which allows 40gb an a month to month contract, down side is the mifi router is £60 and the month is 24 last time i checked.
They were doing a deal with one of the comparison sites reducing that down to 40/23 but can't rem which one.
How many GB will you need? You can pick up a wifi device, or a USB dongle (cheaper) on ebay (or a suspiciously cheap -E5330 wifi that is UK / services from outside the UK, so it may be a slow boat from China) and a preloaded data SIM.

Actually, that one is from a Zero new joiner, so wouldn't trust it, there are a few others
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions