Interparcel delivery question

8 replies
Found 24th Mar 2010
Had something sent to me yesterday, it arrived at depot for the area this morning just after 7.30am, and had a departure scan at 8.30am but doesnt say out for delivery!

Who do I ring to check?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Interparcel?

Stab in the dark for me but the Interparcel depot?

It takes time for it to track, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Same thing is happening to me for an interlink express parcel

Original Poster

greg_68;8193541

Stab in the dark for me but the Interparcel depot?

thesaint;8193538

Interparcel?

Lol I knew that but I was talking about say a CS number.

Babbabooey;8193570

]I find the Interparcel website a good place to get Interparcel contact … ]I find the Interparcel website a good place to get Interparcel contact details.

How on earth do you find stuff like this? :whistling:

I wish there was like a central database you could put random words into that would return what you were looking for. One day maybe...one day.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8193570

]I find the Interparcel website a good place to get Interparcel contact … ]I find the Interparcel website a good place to get Interparcel contact details.

Lol not making sense, I knew they had a CS number but wasnt sure if they were the actual courier or like parcel2go and use others so wanted to check if they had a centralised number.

Will try saynoto0870 since that number is 10p a minute!

Original Poster

Got parcel at exactly 5.30! almost didnt as he knocked on door and in the minute or so it took me to get there he had put card through door and had already got into van and was starting engine but luckily he saw me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to buy a domain33
    2. Best watches under £500?66
    3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas22
    4. What shoes are these?44

See more discussions