Expired

Interspace Toothbrush

Found 3rd Mar
I've been advised by my dentist to get a interspace toothbrush, something similar to the ones in the link below.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…M3/

Anyone have any recommendations? Are the ones on eBay any good? So many to choose from.

TIA
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
8 Comments
Why didn't you buy one from your dentist ?
Original Poster
kester769 h, 10 m ago

Why didn't you buy one from your dentist ?

I forgot to ask as I was leaving to be honest. Money is no object either, my teeth are important enough to spend money on, just thought I'd ask all the same to see if anyone had any suggestions. No harm asking I guess. I've another appointment soon anyway, so will make sure to pick one up this time.
LemonHead1 h, 19 m ago

I forgot to ask as I was leaving to be honest. Money is no object either, …I forgot to ask as I was leaving to be honest. Money is no object either, my teeth are important enough to spend money on, just thought I'd ask all the same to see if anyone had any suggestions. No harm asking I guess. I've another appointment soon anyway, so will make sure to pick one up this time.

I'd probably go for an oral b one. It's hard to tell what plastics the brushes are made from on non branded stuff. I'm still on my 1st one and I've had it about 5 years. Slightly off topic but I would also recommend is a mouth guard if you're prone to grinding your teeth.
Original Poster
kester7628 m ago

I'd probably go for an oral b one. It's hard to tell what plastics the …I'd probably go for an oral b one. It's hard to tell what plastics the brushes are made from on non branded stuff. I'm still on my 1st one and I've had it about 5 years. Slightly off topic but I would also recommend is a mouth guard if you're prone to grinding your teeth.

Thanks kester. There's also no evidence of me grinding my teeth, I'm not aware of it though I'm sure my dentist would have mentioned it if there was.

Thanks again.
LemonHead45 m ago

Thanks kester. There's also no evidence of me grinding my teeth, I'm not …Thanks kester. There's also no evidence of me grinding my teeth, I'm not aware of it though I'm sure my dentist would have mentioned it if there was.Thanks again.

I think the habit runs in families, most dentists didn't mention it to me until it became a problem.
Wilko, lot cheaper than the dentist - all the dentist care about is how much they can fleece you.
Original Poster
Bigfootpete1 h, 0 m ago

Wilko, lot cheaper than the dentist - all the dentist care about is how …Wilko, lot cheaper than the dentist - all the dentist care about is how much they can fleece you.

I can't get seem to see anything on their website.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants