Groups

Interstella

See if you can guess why I opened a thread with this title!

23 Comments

Cos your drinkin' beer.And you're into it?

Banned

you met someone called stella

sassie;6609141

you met someone called stella

Missed that one.And it was so obvious!:-D

Because you like Stella?

Who really cares?

mod

Because it's an anagram of "Eternal List" and you think this thread will go on for ever with folk listing their ideas and now I've thwarted you on the very first page :evil:

Banned

andywedge;6609165

Because it's an anagram of "Eternal List" and you think this thread will … Because it's an anagram of "Eternal List" and you think this thread will go on for ever with folk listing their ideas and now I've thwarted you on the very first page :evil:

you bloody googled that

andywedge;6609165

Because it's an anagram of "Eternal List" and you think this thread will … Because it's an anagram of "Eternal List" and you think this thread will go on for ever with folk listing their ideas and now I've thwarted you on the very first page :evil:

LOL nice Andy nice lol

andywedge;6609165

LOL:w00t:

Nitro111;6609164

Who really cares?

Change the record.You say the same thing in every thread.:roll:

andywedge;6609165

:giggle:

Titchimp;6609182

because it was your 5555 … because it was your 5555 post.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstella_5555:_The_5tory_of_the_5ecret_5tar_5ystem

OOh very good.How did you figure that out?

mod

Nitro111;6609164

Who really cares?

Jesus cares

Faith No More care a lot ;-)

mod

Titchimp;6609182

because it was your 5555 … because it was your 5555 post.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstella_5555:_The_5tory_of_the_5ecret_5tar_5ystem

Ooh well done that man :thumbsup:

Banned

Titchimp;6609182

never even thought to google., still think hes met a bird though - lol

andywedge;6609191

Jesus caresFaith No More care a lot ;-)

Me thinks Andy has been on the Jesus juice...:whistling:

LoozR;6609188

OOh very good.How did you figure that out?

I stuck interstella into google. Couldnt work out why he would post it, came back to the thread and noticed the 5555, then realised one of the google results had lots of 5's in it. lol.

Titchimp;6609209

I stuck interstella into google. Couldnt work out why he would post it, … I stuck interstella into google. Couldnt work out why he would post it, came back to the thread and noticed the 5555, then realised one of the google results had lots of 5's in it. lol.

Repped:thumbsup:

sassie;6609198

never even thought to google., still think hes met a bird though - lol

without sounding harsh I did lol (no offence op as you have great taste in women(glau))

Banned

ants97;6609215

without sounding harsh I did lol (no offence op as you have great taste … without sounding harsh I did lol (no offence op as you have great taste in women(glau))

i like to give the old brain cell a work out once in a while, as you can see from the result its in deperate need

mod

starsparkle2311;6609245

I thought that was quite good until I seen you'd googled it, I lol'd … I thought that was quite good until I seen you'd googled it, I lol'd anyway:p

I didn't google it - honestly

I was trying to get it to says "Eternal tits" but realised I was an "T" short and had a spare "L" :oops:

mod

starsparkle2311;6609253

Wut??:w00t: I lol'd again:p

And Starsparkle (whilst we are continuing our Interstella theme) is an anagram of Astral Perks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134316
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      3. Your dream gaming set up?815
      4. Cat Chat74711

See more discussions