Groups

Intertrading on ebay...so out......

looking at something was going to buy on ebay,asked if they would exept £170 they said no chance so i upped the offer to £250 which was about the right price,they still say no and strangely after all these pm's ,suddenly loads of bidders have come in ,about an hour ago it was up to 99p now its £150 and still has a few days left,no proff just ennoying

8 Comments

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]or you valued it too low.

or the seller was ****** off because of your original low ball offer.

Next.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thats the problem with hidden id's now - you cant investigate shill bidding.

Happens all the time mate....have your limits and stick to them...they'll come back to you if they want the money!!

Original Poster

zuccho;6920651

Happens all the time mate....have your limits and stick to them...they'll … Happens all the time mate....have your limits and stick to them...they'll come back to you if they want the money!!

yeer ebay sucks now,they might get back:)

i smell a second chance offer looming!

depends how long it has left to because people could be watching it a just decided to bid iv noticed thing can just jump within the last 2 days

"now its £150 and still has a few days left"

Thats a hell of a longtime in Ebay land, things jump up no end in final few seconds

Original Poster

deanos;6920795

"now its £150 and still has a few days left"Thats a hell of a longtime in … "now its £150 and still has a few days left"Thats a hell of a longtime in Ebay land, things jump up no end in final few seconds

yeer thats what i was thinking,i've seen things triple in price with 5secs 2 go:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764152
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions