Groups

Interview Advice : Kiosk at football stadium

Got an interview tomorow morning and just need some advice with what to wear , what to say etc.

I'm male btw.

Thanks

13 Comments

suit is best. Wear what you think other people will wear. If you think others will wear a suit, wear a suit!

Wear the team strip, including shin pads and football boots.

if it's at the Pride Park, (Derby County) wear that forest kit with pride!!!!!

what football stadium is it? and good luck btw

jasonodell;5827185

if it's at the Pride Park, (Derby County) wear that forest kit with … if it's at the Pride Park, (Derby County) wear that forest kit with pride!!!!!

Don't think you can wear a forest kit with pride can you?!!

Think a suit is always safest for a interview it doesn't matter what other people wear it's you that wants to impress

m18gfc;5827272

Don't think you can wear a forest kit with pride can you?!!

Haha i'm sorry?!

We're going to do well this year, i think we're a good punt at 25/1 to win it.

It seem our chairman has got the flu, and fearing his life, so he's giving away his cheque book.

We've made no less than 9 signings....

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

wulshaz;5827191

what football stadium is it? and good luck btw

Mk dons. So Stadium:MK

Im already a season ticket holder there.

and im 16.

Well, just one thing. When they ask what your hobbies are, mention football. And DON'T say you spend every day on your own searching hotukdeals.com

jasonodell;5827371

Haha i'm sorry?!We're going to do well this year, i think we're a good … Haha i'm sorry?!We're going to do well this year, i think we're a good punt at 25/1 to win it.It seem our chairman has got the flu, and fearing his life, so he's giving away his cheque book.We've made no less than 9 signings....:thumbsup:

Yeah, saw your spending th cash. McKenna and Blackstock will do well for you. Where has all this cash come from anyway?!

Original Poster

zygo;5827447

Well, just one thing. When they ask what your hobbies are, mention … Well, just one thing. When they ask what your hobbies are, mention football. And DON'T say you spend every day on your own searching hotukdeals.com

Well I am a season ticket holder at the stadium.

spobby;5827624

Well I am a season ticket holder at the stadium.

not sure I would mention that to be honest. You would need to be there WORKING at matches, and they may prefer someone who has limited interest in football but knows how a stadium works.

I wouldn't worry too much about a suit, just look smart and make a good effort to think of some questions to ask them at the end of the interview. Say something about percentages of attendance buy food? Ask how many kiosks and enquire if some are busier than others (i.e. family stand, etc). This will all show you are interested, even if you aren't!

m18gfc;5827578

Yeah, saw your spending th cash. McKenna and Blackstock will do well for … Yeah, saw your spending th cash. McKenna and Blackstock will do well for you. Where has all this cash come from anyway?!

I think the chairman's got flu, and is using 'retail theropy'

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap Laptop?11
      2. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      3. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?22

See more discussions