Interview/Certificate Holder/Presenation File

Found 21st Mar 2010
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Certificate Presentation File.

I have an interview tomorrow and have just located my "School Record of Achievement" file to find it is dropping apart. I need a nice looking "presentation" file/folder to keep certificates etc in. (I have about 20 in total)

Help appreciated. I am near your everyday shops such as Tesco's/Asda, Whsmiths (possibly) Staples etc.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

i think you can buy something like that in asda, or you could always get a binder and put the plastic sleeves in.

Banned

a nice ring binder!

Original Poster

jubbyme;8167783

a nice ring binder!

oh yea? i want this job you know ;-)

Banned

Staples will have the most choice,

i suggest putting them into clear pouches to protect them, then find a nice file at staples
the other places will only have the basic ring stuff

if you have a stationary supplier nearby go there, they sell folders for A4 displays and presentations...

Most stationers, staples as mentioned above, I think I know what you mean, a ready bound 'book' with empty plastic wallets. I think they are called presentation files and come in a variety of sizes with varying numbers of pages, cost about £2-£3. I bought mine from Staples.

Banned

at staples, they seem to be called 'project files' if you have a search on the co.uk site

Original Poster

cheers people..

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

Good luck and please send me an up to date picture of your princess or post it on the pregnancy thread x x
Post a comment
@
    Text