Introducing Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Cider.

14 replies
Found 6th Apr
Not sure what to think of this.... I like Cider and I like JD, but a JD cider?

Introducing Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Cider. A refreshing blend of Tennessee Whiskey and crisp apple cider. Jack to the core.

14 Comments

Isn't cider in the south just an apple juice?

Nice one cheers
what could go wrong ?
http://mlpg.co/co/src/1361332840488.gif

just wrong

Jack Daniel’s Tennessee cider is packaged in a 330ml bottle, has a 5.5% ABV and is available to buy nationwide with a recommended retail price of £2.29.

Probably about as nice as that rum flavored beer (awful).

Every drink company seem to have a cider out now.

benjammin316

Jack Daniel’s Tennessee cider is packaged in a 330ml bottle, has a 5.5% A … Jack Daniel’s Tennessee cider is packaged in a 330ml bottle, has a 5.5% ABV and is available to buy nationwide with a recommended retail price of £2.29.

​Bit expensive, innit?

moneysavingkitten

Probably about as nice as that rum flavored beer (awful).

​Now that is disgusting

I've read Asda and Morrisons are going to be the first to stock it. I'm more than interested

bern67

I've read Asda and Morrisons are going to be the first to stock it. I'm … I've read Asda and Morrisons are going to be the first to stock it. I'm more than interested

I read that Lidl will be first tho.

Original Poster

joesmum

I read that Lidl will be first tho.

Nope. Londis were and have been for past few weeks. Everywhere else gets it this month sometime.

Danjw91

Nope. Londis were and have been for past few weeks. Everywhere else gets … Nope. Londis were and have been for past few weeks. Everywhere else gets it this month sometime.

sorry, I knew it began with an 'L' - thought it was Lidl, never heard of Londis!

JD Cider had a lunch date of 1 May 2017, however here in Scotland cannot get it !!! Gutted

It's not bad, but not great. Not one to drink more than a couple of before wanting to drink either JD or cider on it's own. Plus it's bloody pricey.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions