Groups

Introducing my uncle as a New SKY customer - giving stupid prices.

Hi, Im currently with sky at the moment so my uncle asked me to call them up to get a quote for him. im currently paying £60.31 for sky sports 1-4, veriety, knowledge and style & culture, with sky hd+ box with hd package which was free.

What price can my uncle get, he wants sky sports 1-4 and movies, veriety pack and hd package.

the price sky are giving me is £57.50 and £30 installation. crazy price considering he will be going through me, i did not even ask for m&s voucher.

what price could he get? and is there a special offer that he could use at the moment?

any info much appreciated. TY

14 Comments

Banned

ring up different times and change your story slightly as they will change deals.

Original Poster

called 3 times, same price each time. i though as im a current customer, that they would give a better offer, as least comparable to mine as im currently paying £41 for just tv,

You're a member of HUkD and you're paying sky that much a month?!

My parents are Paying just under £70 for two sky boxes (one plus, one hd) with all channels plus espn, sky broadband unltd and sky talk with line rental?!

Tell him to go through quidco. Tracking 120£~ as cashback.

£34pm with just the entertainment pack, unltd BB and sky talk
    Edited by: "arcangel111" 9th May 2011

Original Poster

when i joined sky i wasnt aware of hotukdeals.com , when did you join sky tomwatts?

my 12 months will end in august 4th. for next year i will either renew subscription with sky or go the dodgy root way

kaisar

when i joined sky i wasnt aware of hotukdeals.com , when did you join sky … when i joined sky i wasnt aware of hotukdeals.com , when did you join sky tomwatts?my 12 months will end in august 4th. for next year i will either renew subscription with sky or go the dodgy root way

tomwatts
    Hai.

Title:Solar Flare

Member:1 year, 1 month

Last active:25 minutes

Original Poster

im currently paying £60.31. this is what i currently have:

tv = sky sports 1-4, veriety, style n culture and knowledge with HD
    Phone= unlimited anytime calls and line rental included
    BB = unlimited BB with free mcafee which i dont use.

and free installation with brand new sky HD+ box

i just cancelled most of my channels since football seasons over, i just left veriety pack since i have 3 months remaining of the 12 month contract. my new bill will be = £52.11 for next month

Original Poster

arcangel111

tomwattsHai.Location:Newcastle-under-LymeTitle:Solar FlareMember:1 year, … tomwattsHai.Location:Newcastle-under-LymeTitle:Solar FlareMember:1 year, 1 month Last active:25 minutes Likes:178

sorry you must have misunderstood me, i was asking tomwatts when he joined sky, not hotukdeals.

arcangel111

tomwattsHai.Location:Newcastle-under-LymeTitle:Solar FlareMember:1 year, … tomwattsHai.Location:Newcastle-under-LymeTitle:Solar FlareMember:1 year, 1 month Last active:25 minutes Likes:178

That doesn't answer when he joined Sky lol:p

my bad - eyes were skipping words .. lol

Banned

arcangel111

my bad - eyes were skipping words .. lol

no your now old, and far too much on line game play... oh wait ...:D

kaisar

when i joined sky i wasnt aware of hotukdeals.com , when did you join sky … when i joined sky i wasnt aware of hotukdeals.com , when did you join sky tomwatts?my 12 months will end in august 4th. for next year i will either renew subscription with sky or go the dodgy root way

My parents joined sky 7 years ago - I phone up for them every six months telling them virgin media have offered me half price TV for six months (which they do... occasionally)

Sky match that for us EVERY time

arcangel111

OMG YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE MY DETAILS.

WOWZAS.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions