Found 1st Oct 2009
Just came across this on ebay and it had me in stitches reading it!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

ha, i remember breaking a tooth on such a claim!

hows the hens?

[COLOR="Blue"]haha, then right under ebay write "Don't let this item slip away"[/COLOR]

Banned

thanks op
"Conker is minus shell because it's so bad-ass it doesn't need armour!" made me laugh

If it's invincible, how did the photograph it........

Original Poster

rockerfella20;6454706

ha, i remember breaking a tooth on such a claim! hows the hens?

The hens are good, they are getting more confident and will actually come up to me know, no eggs yet though, but may be up to four weeks or so I understand (I thought point of lay = just started laying when apparently it means about ready to lay).

The dogs arent too sure what to make of them yet although the big one (Alsation x Lab) stopped the little one (heinz 57 like a italian greyhound size) chasing them:-D He sticks up for the cat too though.:thinking:

LOL thats one of the best ebay listings ever, cracked me up!

Oh I miss playing with conkers on the playground.

How about this for the best sale listing ever?
craigslist.org/abo…tml

Lmao. For those who can't be bothered with the link:

On sale here is the grand-daddy of all unconquerable Combat Attack Conkers!

This is the Khan of conkers, The Mother of all Conkers, The President of Conkerville, The Commander in Chief of the Conker Combatants, The King of Conkerstria, The High Priest of the Chestnut Church, The Minister of the Mysterious Conker Militia, The Prince of Conker pugilism!

This super conker has first-strike capability and will guarantee immunity from mutually assured conker destruction!

The only thing you will have to worry about is flying shattered conker shrapnel from your crushed and defeated chestnut foes!

Disclaimer: The unconquerable claim is not verified and is only a claim, not a statement of actual fact.

I am not liable for damage or injury arising from wayward conker swings or cases of stringsies!

The conker comes complete with a thermonuclear stealth shoelace!

PS. Conker is minus shell because it's so bad-ass it doesn't need armour!

OMG thats hilarious

Conkers are band in my little brothers school now. What the heck hes 10.

Magic_monkey;6454982

Oh I miss playing with conkers on the playground.How about this for the … Oh I miss playing with conkers on the playground.How about this for the best sale listing ever?http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/765370039.html

made me mega lol

Adam2050;6456012

Conkers are band in my little brothers school now. What the heck hes 10.

what music do they play???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions