Invisalign dental braces in London

Found 19th Oct 2017
I was referred to have braces and am looking for a place to get my Invisalign done in London.

Does any fellow HUKD member know of any which are good and don't cost the earth?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Not sure where you're based but my two teenagers are currently having fixed wire braces by an excellent private orthodontist practice in Romford Essex. (About 20 mins from Liverpool Street). The practice is split into 2, servicing private patients and children's NHS.
They definitely do Invisalign (seen the promotional video and leaflets) I've been to a few dentists over the years but this is orthodontist only not general high street dentistry. I've seen before and after photos and their results have been amazing and my two can't wait to have perfect teeth.
Not sure on price, but I would have thought around the 2k mark, it really depends on how good your teeth are. It may seem expensive, but even an NHS check up is £20 and hygienist £50.
Share a smile orthodontics

Have you got gaps in your teeth or do they just need straightening
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 19th Oct 2017
I'm a NHS patient and the hygenist is included in the £20.60 check up fee.
Pandamansays17 h, 58 m ago

I'm a NHS patient and the hygenist is included in the £20.60 check up fee.

My old dentist (last year) charged me extra to see the hygienist for a scale and polish (think it was £40 for 30 mins) . My new nhs dentist doesn't charge for it. Strange.
So even now, a visit to the dentist is a postcode lottery
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants