Groups

Invitations for my cocktail party!

Banned
    Is there any suitable free ones on the net?

15 Comments

I picture you like this

http://chiefshepherd.com/images/kua03_17.jpg

Original Poster Banned

You are too kind sy

Banned

Am I invited? Surely I don't have to design my own.

DLM, you are a fantasist and a mental, but weirdly I'm starting to warm to you. At least you don't whinge moan and sulk like others.

You seem to accept you are a bit bonkers, and credit to you for that.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

Am I invited? Surely I don't have to design my own.DLM, you are a … Am I invited? Surely I don't have to design my own.DLM, you are a fantasist and a mental, but weirdly I'm starting to warm to you. At least you don't whinge moan and sulk like others.You seem to accept you are a bit bonkers, and credit to you for that.

Love you

Banned

DLM

Love you

So I'm invited?

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

So I'm invited?

Of course you are x x

Banned

Please PM your full address and bank details then.

Skol is not in the "cocktail" bracket.... your misadvertising your party, love.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

Please PM your full address and bank details then.

Done

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

Skol is not in the "cocktail" bracket.... your misadvertising your party, … Skol is not in the "cocktail" bracket.... your misadvertising your party, love.

Do they sell Skol in Tesco?

I remember it from year's ago

I believe so, I remember it being the drink of professional darts players, and my mental image of you is that of a fat, short haired, lesbo lookin darts player..... so yeah, you drink skol! X)

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

I believe so, I remember it being the drink of professional darts … I believe so, I remember it being the drink of professional darts players, and my mental image of you is that of a fat, short haired, lesbo lookin darts player..... so yeah, you drink skol! X)

You cheeky devil

Banned

Its my mental image of you also.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

Its my mental image of you also.

Love you lots and lots x x

I feel a photoshop moment coming on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971648
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate89
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6621265
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418014162

See more discussions