Invite to demonoid

Banned
Anyone alright to invite me to demonoid? I haven't had an account since the site has been back up

cheers

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I couldn't find the right nzb i was looking for hence needing to look at demonoid

cheers though

gooddeals9;5175151

I couldn't find the right nzb i was looking for hence needing to look at … I couldn't find the right nzb i was looking for hence needing to look at demonoid cheers though

I refuse to believe that you can find anything on torrents that I can't find on usenet.
Pm me what you want and I'll give you the link to the nzb file.
Care to take me on?

Pm'd you an invite code :thumbsup:

i wouldnt mind a code if anyone got one spare.

gamesrus;5175247

i wouldnt mind a code if anyone got one spare.

Pm'd ya a code aswell

Original Poster Banned

cheers guys got a code now

Is this nz/usenet thing better than torrents?

lilsmithy;5175280

Pm'd ya a code aswell

thank you

Jed Maxwell;5175344

Is this nz/usenet thing better than torrents?

In my opinion it is. You are downloading from a central server rather than other peoples computers and so is more reliable, faster and better organised. It does cost money though and requires a little more effort to get started.
Basics are here.

slyck.com/New…ide

deek72;5175576

In my opinion it is. You are downloading from a central server rather … In my opinion it is. You are downloading from a central server rather than other peoples computers and so is more reliable, faster and better organised. It does cost money though and requires a little more effort to get started. Basics are here.http://www.slyck.com/Newsgroups_Guide

oh, nice one, thanks for the info

lilsmithy do you have any invites left? Would love to join Demonoid!

hi - I would be really grateful if someone has a spare Demonoid invitation code as I have been trying their site for a while now with no success. Thanks

seren2812;5179639

hi - I would be really grateful if someone has a spare Demonoid … hi - I would be really grateful if someone has a spare Demonoid invitation code as I have been trying their site for a while now with no success. Thanks

You joined just to ask for an invite; I suggest no one send one to this person.

Hi - sorry I have only just found this site on Google and did not realise my post was inappropriate

deek72;5175576

In my opinion it is. You are downloading from a central server rather … In my opinion it is. You are downloading from a central server rather than other peoples computers and so is more reliable, faster and better organised. It does cost money though and requires a little more effort to get started. Basics are here.http://www.slyck.com/Newsgroups_Guide

+9

It is kind of a drag the way that some releases aren't available or aren't complete on Newsgroups, and torrents are much, much better for obscure things. For mainstream and recent software and entertainment, newsgroups are unbeatable. 2MB/s? Oooh yes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions