IO link v rf2 and questions

Found 20th Nov 2017
2 TVs different rooms connected through HDMI (6 meter 1 cable 1 meter with other cable and active HDMI splitter

To change channels i was going to use RF2 with magic eye but there is not one on new box and i believe IO link overcomes this problem

Does the IO link draw power and is it same, better or worse than RF2 while using magic eye

Should add only need io link and magic eye to change channel as i am using hdmi to view both tvs
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Original Poster
Also using satellite wire instead of coaxial will that matter
madmax66650 m ago

Also using satellite wire instead of coaxial will that matter

Both are exactly the same. The OI link is just to get rid of RF2 connection and Coaxial cable is just the type of cable see here.
You don't need to worry about the quality as you're just using it for IR codes. If you're using the sky Q bluetooth remote then you might not even need to do this as you just take the remote with you.
Original Poster
Dont have sky q its hd box to two tv through hdmi active splitter but need rf2 for change channels but as no rf2 out wondered if io link was any use
madmax66610 m ago

Dont have sky q its hd box to two tv through hdmi active splitter but need …Dont have sky q its hd box to two tv through hdmi active splitter but need rf2 for change channels but as no rf2 out wondered if io link was any use

Do you have the connection for an IO link? if so it should work fine.
Original Poster
Never checked just presumed
What connection is it
Original Poster
ok what is a good io link or are they all much and such
Original Poster
just bought a cheap one saved £4 on sky price see how it goes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants