Iomega 320 GB Ext hard drive warranty return

My hard drive has packed in, Iomega are asking me to return it to the Netherlands.

don't they have a UK address for returns?

any advice would be appreciated.

7 Comments

clearly not otherwise they would have asked you to return it to a uk adress

jamstaruk1972;7766800

clearly not otherwise they would have asked you to return it to a uk … clearly not otherwise they would have asked you to return it to a uk adress

this,you have to send it to where they tell you to

Is it not a prepaid return?

Send / take it back to the retailer, it is their responsibility.

Original Poster

thanx for the replies.

contacted tesco the retailer, spoke to their electrical department, got a reference number, then spoke to the direct department, gave them the reference number. and all is sorted.

they will send a replacement and collect the broken one on monday.

you are right it is the retailes responcibility.

thanx

Glad you are sorted.:thumbsup:

I'd ask for a refund, there seems to be a lot of Iomega drive failures.

jamstaruk1972;7766800

clearly not otherwise they would have asked you to return it to a uk … clearly not otherwise they would have asked you to return it to a uk adress

boothy;7766809

this,you have to send it to where they tell you to Is it not a prepaid … this,you have to send it to where they tell you to Is it not a prepaid return?

Teqnophile;7766954

thanx for the replies.contacted tesco the retailer, spoke to their … thanx for the replies.contacted tesco the retailer, spoke to their electrical department, got a reference number, then spoke to the direct department, gave them the reference number. and all is sorted.they will send a replacement and collect the broken one on monday.you are right it is the retailes responcibility.thanx

Yes, some members struggle with the Sale of goods act, which if they read, they would not suggest that you send it abroad.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    3. What an absolute disgrace2154
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004

See more discussions