Groups

iOS 4.3 Jailbreak released (windows)

Banned
    redmondpie.com/jai…de/

anyone done this jailbroken did you run into any problems

23 Comments

Banned

"break"

Just doing mine now ip4 you have to build the Ipsw then install very slow but it is a beta

tethered - does that mean everytime you switch off you have to run software on PC again>?

zakdeals1

tethered - does that mean everytime you switch off you have to run … tethered - does that mean everytime you switch off you have to run software on PC again>?

YES!!

Original Poster Banned

the porter

Just doing mine now ip4 you have to build the Ipsw then install very slow … Just doing mine now ip4 you have to build the Ipsw then install very slow but it is a beta

let me know how it goes.

whats the difference with this update? wifi tethering? anything else?

ill just wait till i get ipad 2 and JB that.

need the unlock ultrasnow for 4.2.1..

Tried once and it wasnt a rebuilt Ipsw so will try again now

JohnCenaFan

let me know how it goes.

I darnt do my Iphone 4 as it will void warranty but my hubby has jailbroken his Ipod touch latest one and his Apple Tv

Banned

Anyone know how to correct an invalid ipa error on installous? Got Appsync but just refuses to install some stuff

themummysclub - Mar 13, 2011 14:57I darnt do my Iphone 4 as it will void … themummysclub - Mar 13, 2011 14:57I darnt do my Iphone 4 as it will void warranty but my hubby has jailbroken his Ipod touch latest one and his Apple Tv

Jailbreak Apple TV - What can you do with that as i have apple tv????

you can load 3rd party software. XBMC is like a media center application but allows you to stream movies from a network drive (or PC) without having to have iTunes on or convert movies you have to an Apple format.

It's an untethered Jailbreak which means you don't have to have it link to iTunes all the time.

don't use snowbreeze - use Greenpois0n - it does all Apple IOS and works from V3 through to V4.6 (and yes i know 4.4/4.5/4.6 isn't released but the jailbreak is hardware exloit, not software so is working on developer releases of IOS4.x)

thanks

zakdeals1

ill just wait till i get ipad 2 and JB that.

Greenpois0n also jailbreaks iPad

noted thanks

Nope it's having none of it just getting the swirl see what beta 2 brings me thinks

Is there an unlock out for 4.2.1 yet?

Bane17

Is there an unlock out for 4.2.1 yet?

funny you mention that.... hot from the press-

redsn0w.us/201…tml

Ah, I'm running a 3GS with baseband 05.15.04

Original Poster Banned

anyone tested the new sbowbreeze beta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions